• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
One of the few here who likes Welbeck, but I thought he was finished after he looked so bad coming back from his latest injury, but he's been looking good again lately, much better physically too..

Starting to deliver with end product too, keep it up!

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looks like Danny really wants to go to the World Cup.

PEA, Laca, & Welbeck really look like great attacking options for us. Also, learning from these three must be good for Nketiah's development. We seriously have some good striker options.

HBL

Established Member
I was infuriated with him until he scored, wasted two of our best chances but the goal was very good, brilliant turn in the build up.

Credit where credits due, fairplay to the guy. I’d still rather we sold him in the summer.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Elite athleticism and mentality, easy to see why SAF always gave him the nod in big games. Second only behind Ramsey when it comes to delivering in the clutch.

Above all the qualities Danny Welbeck has, when your back is to the wall, he looks like he has that extra special motivation in his body and in his head that can give you something special.

Wenger feels the same.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
My man Welbz showing everyone what a run of games can do for you. I had his back from the start of the season and I’m really happy how he’s playing the last couple of weeks.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Five goals in his last three starts. Maybe his finally learnt how to score more than he misses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom