• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He says he will be playing strictly as a striker for the WC. Hoping he does well.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Really like him. He seems happy to be a squaddy too.

One of my faves.
Seen some suggest this highlights his lack of ambition but I think that is rubbish. It just shows that he is humble enough to accept he isn;t always going to be the best. Never stops trying even if we 5-0 down. Love the fight, love the man, can stick the player (particularly if he carries his end of season form over to next)

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Another goal for Danny. He's really taking his chances on the international stage. He did very well for us this season.

We tend to forget how difficult it is coming back from big injuries in addition to never being the main man before and after those injuries. We have more lethal experienced strikers, but I'd like to see him for one more season. Positie guy, never complains and good for the team spirit.

Hope he has a great WC. He deserves to be starter at some club though. Maybe upper mid table PL or top team in a lesser league.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Nothing against him personally, he seems to have a great personality. Not a very good footballer though (great athlete), so I hope he has a good enough WC to sell him for €15-20m. Nketiah can move forward in the pecking order.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I like Welbz attitude and hard work but not sure there's much playing time for him in a 4-5-1. Wenger was using him on the left, when he was fit, more often than down the middle. But looks like Auba took over there.

Given he is third choice striker in a team who only uses one and that he is not a natural winger and that his presence might "kill" Nketiah, is it not worthwhile to cash in on him especially if he has a good world cup?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I'd sell him, because he has one year left, and he's not that great either. Giving him an extension now would be iffy. Hope he has a good WC and sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom