• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

US_Gooner

Established Member
I disagree the injury was poorly managed. The surgery will relieve the pain but doesn't really address the underlying condition. Rest/reduced activity/non-surgical therapy is the common treatment.

Not getting a striker/winger OTOH, well, I think I've said my peace on that.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I guess Asrene knowing Welbeck was going to be out stepped up his search for a replacement-couldn't get a deal done at the price he wanted and kept Campbell.

I'm sure that with certain injuries, operating is the last resort and it seems they gave Danny as much time as possible to recover from his affliction-which having read about the injury, is the correct thing to do. It's unfortunate that this happens all at the same time as the transfer window debacle. Arsène has made his own bed & now he has to lie in it. Hopefully, it's a not a bed of needles!

Last edited:

amirkat

Established Member
This is Walcott January 2014 all over again.
This is Giroud August 2014 all over again.
This is Koscielny August 2014 all over again.

I'm sure there are countless other examples. We never ****ing learn.

pikey2000

Season will be over by the time Welbeck is sharp

You would think he's out till new year, then a couple of months to build himself up again, and then he gets playing time, and then we wait for him to get sharp from that playing time etc.

So, really, we have one striker? Theo is such a joke at CF that I now refuse to even acknowledge him there.

And then we will role into next season saying we don't need a striker because Welbeck is fit again and he can get a full season under his belt..........

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Guys guys guys, this has a huge upside, what if, I mean seriously, what if Joel Campbell has a breakout season and scores 25+ goals and plays like the machine he was in the WC. He's very quick, powerful and can finish, like Welbeck with out the falling over. It's destined to happen, watch this space.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Sami Mokbel said Welbeck's injury led to Wenger trying to sign Cavani. Amazing that the only thing that could force Wenger to try to strengthen would be injuries.

Hertz

Surprisingly I'm calm. This happened to Welbeck and didn't buy anyone?

We either have a really good plan or we screwed up.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Time to get the Joel Campbell thread revving again. He will be "like a new signing" at least until January!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Guys guys guys, this has a huge upside, what if, I mean seriously, what if Joel Campbell has a breakout season and scores 25+ goals and plays like the machine he was in the WC. He's very quick, powerful and can finish, like Welbeck with out the falling over. It's destined to happen, watch this space.
I thought his World Cup performances were a bit overrated. Great performance against Uruguay followed by a lot of flattering to deceive in the other matches.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Doubt he gets a kick, and he hasn't done the above at any loan. Wenger never plays him, tells me he probably isn't that good.

amirkat

Established Member
I'm in meltdown tbh.

Wenger needs to GTFO this Club. Like how are Arsenal going to manipulate the fans like this?! JESUS. We're not stupid.

GDeep™

League is very weak
With Welbeck the big hope was that in his second season he could kick on a little and make more of an impact at CF.

Not happening now, at all.

Proof

Established Member
Horrible news! The club knew last week Welbeck would be out for months and still didn't sign a damn striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom