• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What good is balance when your team is 40 goals light because you've got a lemon up front instead of a certified stud ffs?!

Sanchez only clocked up great numbers because everyone was passing it to him... What kind of school playground football argument is this? Özil presumably only clocks up so many [dodgy] chances created stats and Assists (when he does--it's been a long time), because everyone passes the ball to him then? And there's FAR more truth in latter!
Even worse is that you're the same person who acknowledged that we replaced RVP with inferior players?

But as soon as Sanchez is involved you go and lose all common sense. Couldnt even resist bringing Özil in. You're losing it. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You're always on the offensive.

All he said was the team may be more balanced with Welbeck instead of Sanchez. A balanced team isn't necessarily a good one you know?

Usage rate isn't a playground argument by the way? You're basically calling cause and effect a playground argument. Sort yourself out.
'Offensive' lol I'm fine with what Aveius said. I'm more concerned about your post now. Tell me you were trolling and I'll let you off.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Even worse is that you're the same person who acknowledged that we replaced RVP with inferior players?
Err... Yes. Players. We managed to get by, kind of, but we would obviously had been better off had we managed to keep him and add other striking options to him. Nobody here apart from a few loons, (2) think Welbek could directly replace Alexis ffs. Go to bed :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

@Trilly

You're only bothering to get involved in here because Welbeck scored two goals. Tbh, I always thought your fanboying of him was tongue in cheek ,but now it transpires it's real...

****. Me :lol::lol::lol:
It's not even about Welbeck though. I haven't even offered an opinion on the original post, just pointed out that you misunderstood it.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Err... Yes. Players. We managed to get by, kind of, but we would obviously had been better off had we managed to keep him and add other striking options to him. Nobody here apart from a few loons, (2) think Welbek could directly replace Alexis ffs. Go to bed :lol:
We replaced RVP with Giroud, Podolski (and Cazorla). Yet when somebody suggests that Lacazette and Welbeck could have the same effect you ignore it and just start sucking off Alexis ffs. Wake up :lol:

(See what I did there?):cool:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We replaced RVP with Giroud, Podolski (and Cazorla). Yet when somebody suggests that Lacazette and Welbeck could have the same effect you ignore it and just start sucking off Alexis ffs. Wake up :lol:

(See what I did there?):cool:
No he didn't. You made that up. 'Tis fiction, dear lad. There was no mention of Pod, Giroud and Caz, or the chances of emulating how that eventually turned out. All he said was something along the lines of 'it'd be ok to not rely on Welbeck for goals because Lacazette could score them' :lol:. In any case that's a big attacking unit and THREE players, one of which was an attacking midfielder/winger. What's more, they ALL chipped in.

Have a lie down yer clown!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

All he said was something along the lines of 'it'd be ok to not rely on Welbeck for goals because Lacazette could score them' :lol:.
At this point I'm bored of you, expending so much effort to defend an opinion that's not even mine. Let's ask him what he meant.

@Aevius you've got mail.

By the way it was you who mentioned how Giroud, Caz and Pod successfully replaced RVP not anybody in this thread. You stupid man.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At this point I'm bored of you, expending so much effort to defend an opinion that's not even mine. Let's ask him what he meant.

@Aevius you've got mail.
You took his comment, turned it into something you thought made good point, and ended up blowing it! Now you're asking him to come back and agree with you, which he probably will do just to make you happy :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You took his comment, turned it into something you thought made good point, and ended up blowing it! Now you're asking him to come back and agree with you, which he probably will do just to make you happy :lol:
We hate each other so he won't be doing me any favours I promise you. :lol:

The source of confusion here is that you think I've turned his comment into something. I'm aware he didn't compare the situation to the RVP replacement. I'm just saying that you as someone who acknowledged that the RVP replacement worked shouldn't discount his opinion so easily.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mate, it hurts seeing you smash that gear in reverse so hard. Never mind. **** knows why, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt on this one. You don't deserve it though. You only ever want to see me burn. You'd probably see the smoke coming off my body from where you are too. I don't need your internet titles. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Mate, it hurts seeing you smash that gear in reverse so hard. Never mind. **** knows why, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt on this one. You don't deserve it though. You only ever want to see me burn. You'd probably see the smoke coming off my body from where you are too. I don't need your internet titles. :lol:
:D

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm not getting involved, not because of a like/dislike for any one of you, but because the argument is just so stupid. I think what I said before was quite clear anyways. Alexis > Welbeck in the short term unless Welbeck shows he adds more of what the team needs (also, we have a reason to invest gametime into him for the long term). That's really all I had to say, and because I barely took a position I'm not sure how that's debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom