• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope

Less
At least for few games show some passion and ****ing score when you are a lead forward in the team for Europa league.

Atleast once repay us this year in Europa League.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Looks completely finished after this latest injury.. His pressing/work rate and pace has noticably dropped off, there were a few situations today too where I felt the old Welbeck would have got to the ball, but just too slow now.

Also his movement was just weird, drifting wide too often for no reason.

Malky

Established Member
Welbeck is only still here because of his Nationality. Look what happened with Perez, how little he played and how we tried to get rid of him on a permanent deal, and he at least knew where the goal was.
Welbeck is awful at CF.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just watch him start again next Thur. Wenger is the only one that sees anything in him. He was saying how sharp he has looked in training, well something must have happened on the way there because he was anything but sharp.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Awful tonight. Everything seemed to break down when he got the ball. I'm sure at one moment in the game his first touch went further than Lukaku's. Get rid.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Solid performance imo, could see him starting vs City if he has another class game like that. I knew he'd finally fulfil his potential.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Honestly he should start the return leg too. With Laca out and Auba unavailable we need him to contribute. A home game against Ostersund should be a great opportunity to score and get confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom