• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do you not think it's his fault he keeps relying on players that everyone know can't stay fit? Özil, Alexis, Xhaka, Bellerin, Monreal, Giroud et al
we've had tons of players that rarely get injured. It's just that we rely on guys who everyone knows is gonna be out for months.

It's Arséne letting his loyalty to players get in the way of the team getting better. Plus players that run a lot get injured more. Walcott, Welbeck, Ramsey, Wilshere and Ox to name a few. we all knew Walcott was injury prone from when he was a teenager.
That's certainly part of the narrative.

Don't know bro. Walcott had some soft tissue stuff. But the thing that really did for him was an ACL injury, which is a bit different. Welbeck the same. Jack had bone fracture problems. Cazorla a knee problem that led to an Achilles problem.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
That's certainly part of the narrative.

Don't know bro. Walcott had some soft tissue stuff. But the thing that really did for him was an ACL injury, which is a bit different. Welbeck the same. Jack had bone fracture problems. Cazorla a knee problem that led to an Achilles problem.

Welbeck and Walcott were never that good that they should be so important to our team, 2 very replaceable players. I feel like we've been alright with Jack's issues since he's never been so important. Cazorla is so unfortunate.

My point is if players are as talented as Van Persie or Wilshere I can understand consisting with their injuries, but we shouldn't be doing the same with all our players. However, it's easy for me to say since they're just numbers to me not actually dealing with the humans.

If he signed more decent players, as opposed to complete sh!te, and had the ability to get the best out of the lesser players, he wouldn't need to run what good players he had, in to the ground.

Poch. Football management. You've got nowhere to go!

But when Wenger actually rest players or sub them he is also doing everything wrong.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
But when Wenger actually rest players or sub them he is also doing everything wrong.
Only if we lose. His fault is, that we do usually lose when we rest our best players... Which brings us back to not having quality in reserve, or on the pitch, despite spending £35m on Mustafi, £17m on Welbeck, £35m on Xhaka... and you would also include £50m on Lacaztette.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

If he signed more decent players, as opposed to complete sh!te, and had the ability to get the best out of the lesser players, he wouldn't need to run what good players he had, in to the ground.

Poch. Football management. You've got nowhere to go!
16 Sp**s managers have tried to beat Wenger, 1 finally manages it and our fans jump up and down and say, 'Told you he was crap'. :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yup. When teams don't perform well, they actually sack their managers till they eventually find a good one. Isn't it surprising?
Yup, that's why we didn't sack ours bro, we'd already found a good one.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Looks a little disjointed after his time out. Will take time to get back to his best.

What’s his best exactly? Correctly striking the ball, like I don’t know, a professional football player might?

It sucks that he’s struggled with injuries but those who are familiar with my posts will know I wasn’t hot on him before them. Now he seems to have lost a yard or two of pace, it’s all downhill from here.

Get £8M for him and move on.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Have you gone full circle again? Even you wanted him gone not long ago. Strangely, you seem to have gone balls deep on Wenger again since we got destroyed by Tottenham. Is that how it is now, the more humiliating the defeat, the more you'll pledge your allegiance? :lol:
Thought we were talking about the 15 times he beat Sp**s managers.

Always defend his legacy. :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Wenger should seriously consider bribing Southgate to take Danny to the WC and play him for 30-40 minutes throughout the tournament.
That should take his price up a notch, even though every manager in the UK knows by now how ineffective he is and I'd be surprised if any club would pay more than 7-8 million for him, but any amount will do, really.

I remember he was asked in an interview what's his favorite thing to practice in training and he answered "Finishing." :lol:
Another peculiar thing is this Wenger quote before the EL game against Ostersunds:

"He had to wait a little to get back into the team, but that gave him time to work on his fitness. He looks sharper than he has in a long time - he looks very sharp."

I sit and wonder what "very sharp" means to Wenger nowadays, because his performance was anything but sharp against the swedes.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
What’s his best exactly? Correctly striking the ball, like I don’t know, a professional football player might?

It sucks that he’s struggled with injuries but those who are familiar with my posts will know I wasn’t hot on him before them. Now he seems to have lost a yard or two of pace, it’s all downhill from here.

Get £8M for him and move on.
I'd say the match against Leicester at the beginning of the season was him at his best. He was everywhere, constantly harrying the opposition, pressing, making runs and driving us forward. Sanchez didn't play that match but Welbeck nearly made for his absence. In fact if its a tough away match against a top 6 opponent I'd play welbeck over someone like Mkhitaryan.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wenger's luck. PEA gets injured and joins Laca on FIFA 18.

Welbeck finishes the season up front for EL and EPL.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Have you gone full circle again? Even you wanted him gone not long ago. Strangely, you seem to have gone balls deep on Wenger again since we got destroyed by Tottenham. Is that how it is now, the more humiliating the defeat, the more you'll pledge your allegiance? :lol:
Football masochism. Seen it all.

Probably violently orgasmed against Bayern last season. Don’t even want to know what he did during the 8-2.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Football masochism. Seen it all.

Probably violently orgasmed against Bayern last season. Don’t even want to know what he did during the 8-2.
No match on this weekend then. No mocking Wenger and the lads . . . **** it . . . nothing else for it but to keep going with 'Wenger boy doesn't feel our pain'. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom