• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Remember the times when we used to have the odd shockingly bad player in the team - there was Cygan in the early 00s, Stepanovs too, it felt like there was a couple in each squad but we can laugh it off now because they didn't play often and were quickly sold.

Now it feels like half of our squad is going to go down in Arsenal joke players folklore. "Remember when Welbeck and Walcott were falling over the ball on the wings? Supplied by Elnenny and Coquelin, while Mustafi, Debuchy and Holding tripped over their own feet trying to stop the opposition. Good times."

Admittedly these comedy players aren't as funny when they don't have Campbell, Vieira etc. to cover them. It's just frustrating as **** :lol:
Absolutely. Quality of footballers in our starting XI has taken an absolute nosedive in the last few years

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
No doubt he's not good enough obviously, but if reports are to be believed we're shipping out Alexis, Theo, Welbeck and Giroud either now or in the summer?

At least keep one for back-up. I'd love Giroud to be that guy, but I think he'll leave and Welbeck will stay.

HBL

Established Member
Not sure why we’re blocking this. I love Welbz but he offers nothing from the bench, would much rather see three or four youth team players on the bench.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think we'd all rather be giving whatever minutes he'll be getting to Nketiah/Nelson.

Probably better off having in the squad unless a permanent offer is on the table though.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Thought he’ll up his level this season as he had a full pre-season under his belt. Showed great promise at the start but that injury interupted his good spell. After that he looked ****e. Also, his contract is running down so obviously we’re looking at maybe cashing in as it seems he just can’t put up a consistent level of form.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Welbs is never going abroad, nor does he need to. He’ll have a good mid table career with us or a team who actually belongs midtable. I can see him being Burnley’s first black player, brilliant stuff.

I like him as a person but if he thinks he can run down his contract I’ll draw for the wap.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Welbs is never going abroad, nor does he need to. He’ll have a good mid table career with us or a team who actually belongs midtable. I can see him being Burnley’s first black player, brilliant stuff.

I like him as a person but if he thinks he can run down his contract I’ll draw for the wap.
Nkoudou joined them on loan in Jan.

Ginger Mourinho is branching out. :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Imagine being a black player at Burnley, Christ. Bet the locals all stop and stare.

Wonder how many of his teammates have asked to touch his hair.:lol:
:lol:

I actually know a club in league 2 who's manager is openly racist, they signed a few black lads and take the piss out of them.

Surprised it's not been out in the press.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

I actually know a club in league 2 who's manager is openly racist, they signed a few black lads and take the piss out of them.

Surprised it's not been out in the press.
Ffs that's not on at all. The players being abused have to step up, bunch of Theo's I bet.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I'll drive him to Besiktas myself if that's true & I don't even have a car,don't know how to drive & live half the world away from London
......yes,I'm that desperate for this to happen that I'll buy a car,learn to drive & am willing to move to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom