• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Welbeck is a good squad player to have but he also gets injured alot, his usefulness in the '15%' of games or whatever we are calling it is great, but I dont trust that he will be available when the time comes.

If a club is willing to pay a fee then he should go.

Perez I honestly dont care what he does, its like he left the club a year ago anyway, I have no idea if he wants to genuinely stay and fight for the club or just run down his contract as his last big payday, again dont really care, stupid Wenger signing that is still on the books and should have never happened.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He's likeable but not good enough. That flick he tried when he came on for England was classic Wele.

Sell him if we can get another winger who can actually play ball.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We need a winger which is obvious to all of us if thats the case one of laca or auba will start

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We need a winger which is obvious to all of us if thats the case one of laca or auba will start

It’s not obvious though is it? The two of them have been playing brilliantly together. Where’s the need for a winger? Any winger we sign won’t be scoring as many goals as Aubameyang if he plays as a wide forward.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Welbeck is a good squad player to have but he also gets injured alot, his usefulness in the '15%' of games or whatever we are calling it is great, but I dont trust that he will be available when the time comes.

15%:confused: He played 25 matches last season, which equates to more like 50% of games. Still I take your point. \

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom