• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

So would I. Wish Sanogo had been fit for the odd game too tbh.
You have to be a very optimistic person to place much faith in Yaya. I think it is 11 appearances and no goals in the league for us during his 4 years.

Also, from all his loan spells he had that one hatrick for Charlton and nothing else. Almost the archetypal Arsène forward - came from nowhere, permanently injured and never seen at a match:)

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So would I. Wish Sanogo had been fit for the odd game too tbh.
have a lot of time for Sanogo. I'm sure he will do well eventually.

You have to be a very optimistic person to place much faith in Yaya. I think it is 11 appearances and no goals in the league for us during his 4 years.

Also, from all his loan spells he had that one hatrick for Charlton and nothing else. Almost the archetypal Arséne forward - came from nowhere, permanently injured and never seen at a match:)
Sanogo seems like a cross between Giroud/Benteke to me. again, have seen very less of him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I really wish he could improve his finishing to even an average level.

Hopefully that composure in the box comes with playing time, he's meant to have a decent record when playing as a CF. Think he gets judged a tad harshly for someone who's played a handful of games in two years.

ARSNLNO1

Let's face it Danny is a back up striker at best, but credit where credit is due, his mobility certainly changed the flow of the game against city.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I really wish he could improve his finishing to even an average level.

Hopefully that composure in the box comes with playing time, he's meant to have a decent record when playing as a CF. Think he gets judged a tad harshly for someone who's played a handful of games in two years.

He usually heads pretty well ,so I was pretty shocked when he missed that sitter.

Felt bad for him when Alexis and Ramsey gave him a pasting on separate occasions.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Also, from all his loan spells he had that one hatrick for Charlton and nothing else. Almost the archetypal Arséne forward - came from nowhere, permanently injured and never seen at a match:)
Fair enough. Your last paragraph made me laugh. We need a top level striker really but it's a lucky dip to see which substandard forwards pops up. Alexis and Giroud aside,I've no preference for any of the others including the reserves. It's that bad.

karl

Fair enough. Your last paragraph made me laugh. We need a top level striker really but it's a lucky dip to see which substandard forwards pops up. Alexis and Giroud aside,I've no preference for any of the others including the reserves. It's that bad.
Agree with you, apart from wanting to see what Lucas could have offered. Surely we won't get a chance now and he will want to move on in the summer.

so we might keep San- agogo as a stand in for Lucas, who we should keep as a stand in for Welbeck, who is worth keeping as a stand in for Giroud, who is a stand in for when Alexis isn't doing the biz.

mm76

Yer Da
so we might keep San- agogo as a stand in for Lucas, who we should keep as a stand in for Welbeck, who is worth keeping as a stand in for Giroud, who is a stand in for when Alexis isn't doing the biz.

:) not quite - Giroud doesn't tend to replace Alexis, he replaces people like Theo and Welbz.

my pecking order of people we have who IMO can play as frontline attackers is:

Alexis
Lucas
Welbeck
lampost

as for Theo and Sanogo - forget it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom