• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He shows us every game how easy it would be to upgrade the forwards position.

All we need is a mobile striker with a good engine that can finish.

Hope we stop chasing stars or signing strikers lacking the fitness levels like Podolski & Lucas.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Very good game today. Played for himself and Koscielny who was off. Not many players can do that. Should give a hug to Hector, big one

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Both need to be sold and we should get some forward who can score goals he need 10 shoots to score 1 goal.
Depends who we bring in. If we bin Giroud, Welbeck and Perez over the summer we need an out and out number one striker and a decent back up. Personally id like to see Giroud and Perez moving on and keep Welbeck as the back up. He has scored in the big games can play along the front three has qualities that can change the game and he strikes me as the type to be happy being a squad player.

Depends who we bring in. If we bin Giroud, Welbeck and Perez over the summer we need an out and out number one striker and a decent back up. Personally id like to see Giroud and Perez moving on and keep Welbeck as the back up. He has scored in the big games can play along the front three has qualities that can change the game and he strikes me as the type to be happy being a squad player.

Wenger wants to keep 90% of the squad together. Its normal that fans want massive clear out after season like this but that is not going to happen I think.

I think Perez is off but I hope Giroud could also be sold. Welbeck will be kept, he has home grown status and out of those three is most useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom