• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Don't know much about him but recently most of AM against signing him. But that means it's time to be excited I guess!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Somehow he reminds me a bit of Vlahovic when I watched a video last night. Seems more technical and maybe faster too.

Of course Serie A is tougher, but I like what I see. Should be cheaper than Vlahovic too, and have a bit of similar winning attitude.

In the video it seemed like he could have got even more assists and goals, but hit posts and had bad team mates finishing. Benfica is 3rd in the league so it's not like he is playing for a very dominant team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks an interesting player, I haven’t seen much of him to be honest but from what I’ve seen he does look good.

As long as we adding a second forward like Felix as well, I would be excited.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You see the name Nunez and think bring home already, then you see the name Darwin and think this nerd will never be tough enough for the prem.

50/50 on this one, tbh...

drippin

You see the name Nunez and think bring home already, then you see the name Darwin and think this nerd will never be tough enough for the prem.

50/50 on this one, tbh...
Talking about a downer, the name Darwin, making all exciment flaccid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he is the closest to vlahovic similar age similar ability but i bet there will be many teams interested our chance is good because we can offer him starting spot .

the annoying thing about this from now until he move the Portuguese media won't stop made up stories.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Don't know a lot about him but if they've identified him as the next best thing after Vlahovic then hopefully we get this one over the line.

I think it's going to be a bit of a lottery whoever we end up going for.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Seems the sort you need a decent alternative to as I suspect his game limits our play a bit?

drippin

Seems the sort you need a decent alternative to as I suspect his game limits our play a bit?
I don't know much about him, only watched one video and those crab stats.

But I have the impression that his overall play isn't that much worse than Vlahovic. Can make some nice passes, and surely has potential to develop more in combination play.

The crab stats I put don't show that he is bad in this area, although it's Portuguese league of course.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I don't know much about him, only watched one video and those crab stats.

But I have the impression that his overall play isn't that much worse than Vlahovic. Can make some nice passes, and surely has potential to develop more in combination play.

The crab stats I put don't show that he is bad in this area, although it's Portuguese league of course.
When you’ve got a young, fit and athletic man with finishing ability and robust stature, you could probably mould them into a lot of things no? It seems to me that a lot of it’s about getting whoever we get to take up spaces that help the team and then hoping their talents takes them further than lacazette’s do.

drippin

When you’ve got a young, fit and athletic man with finishing ability and robust stature, you could probably mould them into a lot of things no? It seems to me that a lot of it’s about getting whoever we get to take up spaces that help the team and then hoping their talents takes them further than lacazette’s do.
Yeah, to me he looks like a clever player, so I can't see much problems there. People thought Vlahovic is not good at passing because of his stats, but I thought it was misleading a bit, because he seems a clever player too.

Nunez seems more technical at this point so that would favour combination play too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom