• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just drop 60m and hope he sign for us he the best of bunch too expensive yes but lesser risk.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
70m€ is too much for him talented striker and i want us to still try but he not playing in league where it's competitive he playing in 2nd best team in Portugal. Unlike Vlahovic where he carry Fiorentina at his back and scoring 30 goals in 2021.

Malky

Established Member
Chelsea, United and PSG... well we can forget about this one. Not getting into a bidding war with those 3.

Anyway..
Scamacca, anyone?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea, United and PSG... well we can forget about this one. Not getting into a bidding war with those 3.

Anyway..
Scamacca, anyone?

Probably either Milan or inter. Don't get fooled if he linked with us in summer these Italian players staying at Italy like Locatelli. Our options will be likely DCL Toney Schick and Jonathan David. I still think we'll try for Nunez but not for this fee.

Malky

Established Member
Probably either Milan or inter. Don't get fooled if he linked with us in summer these Italian players staying at Italy like Locatelli. Our options will be likely DCL Toney Schick and Jonathan David. I still think we'll try for Nunez but not for this fee.
For what Arteta seems to want in a CF he seems like the perfect profile, plus he wouldn't cost a huge amount compared to others. But yeah, could be another Locatelli - he'll likely use us to get a move to Milan.
That said, I'd take Scamacca over all the names you mentioned, the guy looks like he's made for the Premier League.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
For what Arteta seems to want in a CF he seems like the perfect profile, plus he wouldn't cost a huge amount compared to others. But yeah, could be another Locatelli - he'll likely use us to get a move to Milan.
That said, I'd take Scamacca over all the names you mentioned, the guy looks like he's made for the Premier League.
Osimhen is my favorite after Vlahovic and Nunez if we want someone with similar ability from serie a. Dealing with Napoli is pain and they CL regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom