• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
No one does unfortunately. Maybe Toney? He bullied Chelsea’s defenders today.
Toney's never going to be elite, but he'd be a nice option to have from the bench imo. He's a handful for defenders, great in the air, never misses a pen. Also surprisingly good at sending ball in for runners.

I really doubt we'd go for him, but I wouldn't be against it alongside a sexier name.

SK___

Toney's never going to be elite, but he'd be a nice option to have from the bench imo. He's a handful for defenders, great in the air, never misses a pen. Also surprisingly good at sending ball in for runners.

I really doubt we'd go for him, but I wouldn't be against it alongside a sexier name.
out & out #10 but he’s nothing special… he’s a plonker too, keeps getting caught mocking his own club, giving zero ****s… how off-putting

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Watched him again close and it’s the same. Hard worker, but he is so technically deficient. He was gifted a goal, and took it. But his ability on the ball leaves so much to desire

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watched him again close and it’s the same. Hard worker, but he is so technically deficient. He was gifted a goal, and took it. But his ability on the ball leaves so much to desire
Interesting take. Played in a weak side vs one of the best teams in the world. One chance. One goal.

Also, if he was coached and developed, he probably stays on his feet when 1v1 vs VVD and gets a shot off.

There were glimpses of hold up play and some good dribbling.

It isn't easy to shine as a CF vs Liverpool especially when you get little service.

He also scored ffs. Just dismissing his goal. He saw it late , controlled with his left foot onto his right perfectly for a finish. Lacazette would have had 3 touches and got blocked.

Nobody can argue that Nunez is a natural goalscorer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Technical ability isn’t the be all and end all but it is a very good indicator of success in the PL and I think that’s so many people are wary of this guy.

His touch, close control and dribbling will not get significantly better than it is right now. I feel like Auba is better on the ball than Nunez is and many weren’t even happy with Auba in that regard!

If Mikel can craft a system that somehow lets this guy do nothing but run in behind and finish chances then he could be a success…but then so would have Auba? Very confusing unless we are literally planning to spam crosses.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Technical ability isn’t the be all and end all but it is a very good indicator of success in the PL and I think that’s so many people are wary of this guy.

His touch, close control and dribbling will not get significantly better than it is right now. I feel like Auba is better on the ball than Nunez is and many weren’t even happy with Auba in that regard!

If Mikel can craft a system that somehow lets this guy do nothing but run in behind and finish chances then he could be a success…but then so would have Auba? Very confusing unless we are literally planning to spam crosses.
lol you still watching his youtube vids and grimacing twisting up your face :lol:

Get over it man.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

He’s not it and I really don’t want. Will have a decent career in a mid-table La Liga club. Score some for the NT, but that’s it. He’s just not good enough for the Arsenal

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Interesting take. Played in a weak side vs one of the best teams in the world. One chance. One goal.

Also, if he was coached and developed, he probably stays on his feet when 1v1 vs VVD and gets a shot off.

There were glimpses of hold up play and some good dribbling.

It isn't easy to shine as a CF vs Liverpool especially when you get little service.

He also scored ffs. Just dismissing his goal. He saw it late , controlled with his left foot onto his right perfectly for a finish. Lacazette would have had 3 touches and got blocked.

Nobody can argue that Nunez is a natural goalscorer.
Come on. The goal came from defenders mistake. It was a poor cross defenders made a hash off. It’s like whenever we linked with a player people choose to see only positive. He looked poor on the ball. But he has physical attributes. Honestly at 22 even bendtner looked better player

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Darwin Nunez leaves his current agent and now he announced he start working with Jorge mendes.

Signing him is more even complicated

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
lol you still watching his youtube vids and grimacing twisting up your face :lol:

Get over it man.
With them ugly ass stepovers :lol:

Nah for real, I actually thought he did alright with the little he had vs Liverpool - I just.......don't see him fitting the direction of the team. If Arteta can make it work, cool.

SK___

la liga is perfect for the level he’s at rn…
would be great as benz understudy, could also be used as a fw alternative to rodrygo/asensio/vini… but then again I want all decent young players to end up at real,
if not here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom