• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 118,384
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
:lol:

Kola is always good, Luiz and Bellerin always bad. Sure lad.

Luiz started of well but has been very poor in the past several matches. Luiz gives opposition far too much space in general. Last night where Guendouzi got his positioning wrong and created a one on one vs Luiz who seemed to panic and attempted kicking out widley and in doing so missing ball and just missing the player.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
His biggest performance so far last night. We need to utilise his ability to strike the ball with power and accuracy. He’s a far better footballer than he is a CB.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
David. And i said overall. A coupla blunders but dat will iron out i'm sure
He was fine last night but I would never say he has had a good start to his Arsenal tenure. Needs to have several flawless games now to even think about that kind of talk about him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think he could do a job as a makeshift AMF in a 442 or a 433. He’s strong, can jump, head the ball, pass and shoot. He could be our shorter Fellaini but with more ability.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
His biggest performance so far last night. We need to utilise his ability to strike the ball with power and accuracy. He’s a far better footballer than he is a CB.
I agree with this. If our manager had more than 4 brain cells he'd use Luiz in a deep midfield position or at least utilise the passing range he has. Offer more than Xhaka in my opinion.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Think he was 'ok' at best again today. Whenever I see him I have little confidence he will actually confidently and resolutely intervene to kill attacks.

Said it when we bought him: don't rate him as a CB, but he's a decent DM due to his ball-playing ability. Think Sokratis is ahead of him.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Think he was 'ok' at best again today. Whenever I see him I have little confidence he will actually confidently and resolutely intervene to kill attacks.

Said it when we bought him: don't rate him as a CB, but he's a decent DM due to his ball-playing ability. Think Sokratis is ahead of him.
If I was in charge, as soon as Bellerin is back I'd move Chambers and Holding to the middle and put Luiz in Xhaka's role. We'll be much more fluid.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Had to dig this thread out from the bottom of the second page....

Am I the only scumbag that thinks that this was his best game for us so far? Scored, put in some great tackles and looked very solid and strong throug out. As good an all round performance as I’ve seen from an Arsenal CB in ages. Credit where it’s due.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Had to dig this thread out from the bottom of the second page....

Am I the only scumbag that thinks that this was his best game for us so far? Scored, put in some great tackles and looked very solid and strong throug out. As good an all round performance as I’ve seen from an Arsenal CB in ages. Credit where it’s due.
I wanted to comment earlier but couldn't see the thread and was lazy to scroll. Also thought he was solid AF last night.
Rightly praise by you. Also a bit surprised the thread is quiet. Great goal, great performance. More of this please, David!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom