• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 118,372
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Became from absolutely key player for Chelsea last season to absolutely mess with us tell Kia to find him new team in January

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Worst defending from a former Brazilian international. I am baffled why he has been picked as starter. Almost every concession is related to his lack of immediate closing-down or one-to-one duet mentality. Luiz makes any PL striker look like CR7! Send him packing to the reserve.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Not on Ljungberg at all. Wtf is he supposed to do?

Whoever oversaw the Luiz signing coupled with agreeing to let Saliba stay at Saint Etienne when we ****ing need him, that guy should lose his job
Huss Fahmy, Ivan Gazidis' boy toy who collects a monstrous salary to hand out concessions left and right to the mobster agents that we bend over to.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Looks like the only position where he can play without us losing points could be DMC. Not worried at all about this situation, Saliba, Holding and Chambers should take control from next season and we'll see less of this "experienced" crap from Mustafi, Sokratis and Luiz

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Out of Luiz, Mustafi and Sokratis - Luiz has been the biggest liability of the three this season.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
It’s bad enough that his defending is a joke, but he’s also a walking turnover.. How many times does he needlessly give away possession?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Became from absolutely key player for Chelsea last season to absolutely mess with us tell Kia to find him new team in January

It's worrying Kia joorabchian seems to have links to our board now. Expect more of these type of signings further down the line.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Out of Luiz, Mustafi and Sokratis - Luiz has been the biggest liability of the three this season.

Horrible collection of CBs

Says a lot when I'm seriously thinking senderos, djourou and squillachi would be an improvement

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not really though. There is a reason they let him go so easily in the middle of a transfer ban. They know what an absolute liability he is.

So they knew he was an absolute liability.....yet they select him to start 36 PL games, more than 50 appearances in all competitions. That seems a very flawed logic. Maybe the guys at Chelsea like to dab in self sabotage then.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
So they knew he was an absolute liability.....yet they select him to start 36 PL games, more than 50 appearances in all competitions. That seems a very flawed logic. Maybe the guys at Chelsea like to dab in self sabotage then.
My mistake. He must be amazing. That he couldn't get to Connolly last night (Who should have had their first) is due to our team. That Chelsea hardly put up a fight before selling is just a fluke. My bad. Fantastic player. Hasn't put a foot wrong here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My mistake. He must be amazing. That he couldn't get to Connolly last night (Who should have had their first) is due to our team. That Chelsea hardly put up a fight before selling is just a fluke. My bad. Fantastic player. Hasn't put a foot wrong here.
Look the difference is Luiz played in system and right tactics at Chelsea he won many trophies with them he isn't bad player he has mistake for sure. But now he joined a team with no system bad tactics you can say same with Tierney and pepe both also look out of thier depth

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Look the difference is Luiz played in system and right tactics at Chelsea he won many trophies with them he isn't bad player he has mistake for sure. But now he joined a team with no system bad tactics you can say same with Tierney and pepe both also look out of thier depth
No the difference is that their recruitment has landed them with a squad that is in balance. We have a whole host of players who don't fit one another.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Marky after we signed Luiz:

Best business we've done in years imo. Given the circumstances with kos leaving, our dire lack of options and the fact we spent a fair chunk already.. top top acquisition. I'm seriously impressed with our business

Marky now:

Not really though. There is a reason they let him go so easily in the middle of a transfer ban. They know what an absolute liability he is.

:rofl:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea fans were ecstatic when Luiz left from what I read.. Mustafi started 30+ games for us a few seasons back, everyone would have been thrilled if we managed to con a rival to buy him then.. Just have to accept Chelsea got the better of us yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom