• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: Calamity Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Am still surprised by how little we have seen of him as a cm here.
It’s never worked. Headless chicken and it’s a bit late in his career to get better in a position like that.

He’s fine at CB, especially in this era of playing out from the back - he lucked out. Probably needs to change leagues maybe.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
David Luiz has never been a DM and would be a disaster there

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Will he sign the new contract for us?
Should not be offered one. We have loads of central defenders, some of them very promising too. Gabriel, Saliba, , Mari, Chambers, Holding, Ballard, McGuiness and Mavropanos. That being said Luiz has quietely had pretty good season in my opinion, been solid every time he has played prety much.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That being said Luiz has quietely had pretty good season in my opinion, been solid every time he has played prety much.
Came in to post this actually. Probably just because he hasn't played.:lol:

Think it's time to put Chambers in the shop window though and give Luiz's minutes to him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes the way he took up to 30 seconds to move ball forward frustrate hell out of me he like slow things down and act like attacking midfielder for no reason

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who was he gonna pass to exactly :lol:

I don’t think some of you understand how bad we played today and how stubborn Palace were.
Xhaka Dani maybe lol i know crystal Palace were well organized but i hoped he was just more quicker

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Xhaka Dani maybe lol i know crystal Palace were well organized but i hoped he was just more quicker
He’d have just given the ball away.

Some of you are laying blame in the wrong places tbh, there was nothing wrong he did today. Just be grateful for the clean sheet cause that was the best we were gonna get.

Jae

I've said this a million times, absolutely nobody shows for the ball in this team. There is zero movement ahead of the ball. You can see Luiz gesturing every 5 minutes for people to get up the pitch and move into space because he doesn't want to play it backwards or sideways. Our players refuse to take the ball under pressure.

Mari has been doing the exact same thing in the games that he's played.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Did okay and was decent enough. He tried some through balls and long balls to the statues up front but had one of his easier nights.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Saka,esr or a teammate in general would be nice. I agree with others he was taking his sweet time passing. He played alright apart from that. You could say whole team was talking too long passing imo, so many were daydreaming instead of releasing the ball a few seconds earlier. Would of made a big difference but I blame arteta for this overthinking tiki taka crap. Always hated that garbage

novar

yeah there were plenty of runs today for him to fancy some hoofball, there always are.

He took his sweet time because the instruction was to save that for the wings, he looked like someone that was forced to play it safer.

mpower2540

This mop haired bum takes an eternity to get the ball forward. Get the ball moving up the pitch and stop slowing the game down you Chelsea rentboy!
YES!!! It was so infuriating to watch him just potter around like it’s a pre season game and then eventually leisurely pass it to Holding. Defensively he was fine but I can’t wait till he ****s off personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom