• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: Calamity Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
So Luiz red stands because he made no attempt to play the ball yet Bednarek gets rescinded because apparently he tried to play the ball? :lol: :lol: He pulls out of the challenge ffs. It's clear there's no proper process here. Probably three fat ****s sitting in a room for 30 minutes laughing about how they can do what they want then coming out and saying they won't overturn the card.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not surprised...hate the FA in England, glad England will never win anything again to spite those pricks!

It's good that we get Gabriel back in the team though anyway, so not too concerned that the red wasn't overturned...ruined the match on Tuesday though :mad:

OSBK

Established Member
Whilst is it frustrating the issue with luiz is he keeps putting himself in positions where a crucial game changing decision has to be made. Lets not forget that situation develops because of shocking defending.

Sanis

It's probably better for the team, that Gabriel will start next game instead of Luiz, but the fact that FA didn't overturn that ridiculous decision just shows their attitude towards Arsenal, they hate the club, as well as the likes of Sky sports and their pundits.

Jae

Whilst is it frustrating the issue with luiz is he keeps putting himself in positions where a crucial game changing decision has to be made. Lets not forget that situation develops because of shocking defending.

I'll have that, but in his defence Holding did him exactly zero favours in that passage of play.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

So tell me this, why does Luiz' red card stand but they still overturn Southamptons red card? Because they all dislike us & fully against us, is that the reason? It is absolutely corrupt!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A side note but there's an interesting interview with Gérard Pique who says 85 percent of refs in Spain are from Madrid. A lot are Madrid fans apparently. He feels its impossible to ref without bias. This season on penalties, it's 12-3 in Barca's favour. I like my ideas of foreign refs even more even though I'm not losing sleep over Luiz.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Yeah, it just gives us an excuse to constantly play him when we really should be looking at a CB pairing for the future, not a washed up Luiz.

He has played well but equally will drop us in the **** with a brainfart at some point. Needs to move on in the summer

simba

Manberg Again
Luiz doesn’t get the praise he deserves. What’s this error prone agenda based on? Has he made any mistake that led to goals this season?
Apart from Wolves because I don’t consider that a mistake, just horrible officiating.

REWB

Yeah, it just gives us an excuse to constantly play him when we really should be looking at a CB pairing for the future, not a washed up Luiz.

He has played well but equally will drop us in the **** with a brainfart at some point. Needs to move on in the summer

He should move on when we actually have enough money to replace him, as of now there are more pressing needs to be fulfilled. Giving him a year extension is perfect. We wont be in a position in the summer to buy a CB better than him.

REWB

Honestly feel we are going only have like 40million to spend, we should put all that money into Bissouma imo, He's insane.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Well deserved. Been nothing but a big help and a leader in the team again this season.
fd8afedccac82a3681ff2cc3fb9ed3e80e49e3146dc81d289e48e299b626c57e_1.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Basically we won't be looking for a CB in the summer then, it is what it is.
Even without buying anyone at this position we'd have Saliba and Mavropanos back from loans and both been performing well add to them Mari Holding Gabriel that more than enough but i feel mikel want leadership and someone with big experience in this position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom