• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: Calamity Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We wouldn't have won our record 14th FA Cup without signing Luiz either, we needed a big game defender, he was brilliant against City and Chelsea.

Gets too criticized for me, he's not perfect, but everyone talks about him like he isn't an amazingly decorated player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We wouldn't have won our record 14th FA Cup without signing Luiz either, we needed a big game defender, he was brilliant against City and Chelsea.

Gets too criticized for me, he's not perfect, but everyone talks about him like he isn't an amazingly decorated player.
He’s rubbish, was never rated as a CB. You loved him, shock horror.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We finished 8th twice with him, and he was comical, once he was even about to cry live on tv after Man City.

But like @Riou talk like he was some heroic leader and want his children. **** off.

Why have AM even got a thread open for him?

Riou

We finished 8th twice with him, and he was comical, once he was even about to cry live on tv after Man City.

But like @Riou talk like he was some heroic leader and want his children. **** off.

Why have AM even got a thread open for him?

You shouldn't be eating pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It puts you in a bad mood, mate.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He is what he is a decent defender who can play a bit with the ball but has multiple moments of losing the plot throughout a season. Which can cost you. He is far from ****.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lol go on David.

He's spot on, I think Luiz has his moments but Carragher was an absolute clown at times. Let's not even go into the amount of own goals he scored. He a career off that Istanbul performance.... in which he conceded 3 goals btw. How can someone like him be so critical of player far more decorated? Because he's a Liverpool cult hero it's given him a massively inflated ego.

Riou

He's spot on, I think Luiz has his moments but Carragher was an absolute clown at times. Let's not even go into the amount of own goals he scored. He a career off that Istanbul performance.... in which he conceded 3 goals btw. How can someone like him be so critical of player far more decorated? Because he's a Liverpool cult hero it's given him a massively inflated ego.

What's he even trying to do here...

...Mustafi would be proud :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member
I think with Luiz is that he needs to know when he is beaten and just allow the the opposition player to score instead he tries to be the hero and gives away a pen and get sent off. Maybe its pride etc.

His immaturity is his biggest flaw.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Its a perfect adequate response to your bulldinky statement that he was never rated. Or did you mean you never rated him?
He was generally never rated as a top CB. There is no argument here. He was considered a clown when he was at Chelsea. Now you love him because he finished 8th and had a little cry here at Arsenal.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He was generally never rated as a top CB. There is no argument here. He was considered a clown when he was at Chelsea. Now you love him because he finished 8th and had a little cry here at Arsenal.

A clown they bought back. If you talk about fans i buy it but i interpreted that the actual footballing world, clubs, managers, never rated him

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kos was rated but was also capable of some clownish moments too. Luiz comical at times but he was also capable of putting in some world class performance that even Kos wouldn't even dream of.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kos was rated but was also capable of some clownish moments too. Luiz comical at times but he was also capable of putting in some world class performance that even Kos wouldn't even dream of.
Kos was never rated as a top CB either, even though I and many Arsenal fans liked him a lot. He was mocked by the media, mainly because he was a quiet, skinny French guy etc.

Luiz never had great seasons at CB in England, that’s all I’m saying. Was rubbish for us too, we finished 8th with him. People only spoke about his off field stuff, laughing and joking with guys in the changing room, that’s bumm stuff.

Bottom of the barrel standards if you rate or like Luiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom