• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz-Ceballos Training Ground Brawl

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Dani the red nosed Spaniard,
Had a very bloody nose,
David Luiz went and bonked him,
For treading on his Brazilian toes.

All of the other team mates,
Thought it was just fun and games,
They never thought poor Dani,
Would spin around in circles again.

Then one foggy November eve,
Orny came to say,
Dani with your nose so bright,
Will you guide my article tonight.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Luiz is just lucky that being able to play out from the back trumps all other defensive attributes in the current state of football.

He’s been alright for me, even with the Kia stench. If swinging for Ceballos cause he was being rough with our younger players is true, then good on him.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
nope, in response to GDeep and United beard. The thread is about Luiz and Ceballos funny enough.

Gdeep is a bit pessimistic lately but the results plus the very negative tactics we employ can get you in a dark place. Understandable.

UnitedBeard on the other hand is an obvious troll. Gleefully getting in digs at every opportunity. The system did suit Luiz in that title winning season for Chelsea but let's not pretend he didn't have many great individual performances. If he wants to talk about a defender being protected he should look closer at home, his boy Maguire. Who really needs a fast central partner + the fullbacks and Fred & McTominay to protect him to be able to look somewhat competent. Not surprising when he turns slower than a tanker.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good to see the squad a bit on edge after getting bummed & good to see Dani / Arteta giving the press nothing.

Hope one day we find the training ground snitch.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Luiz is just lucky that being able to play out from the back trumps all other defensive attributes in the current state of football.

He’s been alright for me, even with the Kia stench. If swinging for Ceballos cause he was being rough with our younger players is true, then good on him.
Nah Im with Ceballos on this if the part about him being rough on the youngsters is true.

Hard in training = Hard on the pitch. Arsenal players need toughness if we’re to improve. Plenty of stories from our better teams in the past of not holding back in training.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nah Im with Ceballos on this if the part about him being rough on the youngsters is true.

Hard in training = Hard on the pitch. Arsenal players need toughness if we’re to improve. Plenty of stories from our better teams in the past of not holding back in training.
Potentially injuring young players proves nothing it's stupid.

I said the same when Tierney first came and was crunching people in training and got asked to calm down, there's no need for that at all.

I'd have lamped Ceballos or Tierney square on the button if it were me, that's my career you're f*cking around with.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Potentially injuring young players proves nothing it's stupid.

I said the same when Tierney first came and was crunching people in training and got asked to calm down, there's no need for that at all.

I'd have lamped Ceballos or Tierney square on the button if it were me, that's my career you're f*cking around with.
For a guy called Macho, you’re kind of a wimp

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Not sure how true this is but apparently, Ceballos referred to training as a "retirement home for broken down losers" to which Luiz took offence.

I dont know how true that is.

I know a broken down loser who will be looking for a new home January 20th

though unfortunately the UK has an extradition treaty with the US

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Don't know how true it is but at least Guendouzi fought against opposition players rather than our own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom