• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz-Ceballos Training Ground Brawl

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos going to fight everyone this season. Hope they show this kind of aggression in game and not in training

Breezy

What are these two idiots playing at!?

Wanna consider themselves lucky I’m not in charge. One months wages would be docked and they’ll be training with the under-18s.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What are these two idiots playing at!?

Wanna consider themselves lucky I’m not in charge. One months wages would be docked and they’ll be training with the under-18s.
you know by doing that it'll only make things worse lol.

thierrytheking14

Dani Ceballos' nose is the first thing Luiz has marked in a long time.
Uh3vyIwNZlo77aphx-oNf2AIVc9JnlcMs0L64ZIOXIIT3-p3tMJFxEUsdhgNYfy2QJaLepX75fwPNKtNOUXynwz4-3JHI9-Qd4YXM29CSi2yp87F8DnzZPmlMSTCuURcP5tpg5q8Q53Q9ozWjG5fXVush9rW

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who really cares if they had a scrap? If you’re on a training pitch at any level this sh*t happens all the time.

I’ve thrown hands with some of my best friends in training sessions because of a late tackle or other bullsh*t.

Bet Ornstein’s never kicked a ball in his life.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Who really cares if they had a scrap? If you’re on a training pitch at any level this sh*t happens all the time.

I’ve thrown hands with some of my best friends in training sessions because of a late tackle or other bullsh*t.

yes these things happen in training most of the time

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Surely this is fake...

Luiz is a level 33 Pokémon at this stage, if one of his 4 moves is still "Scratch", then you have to question Arteta's decision making on his move selection.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There is absolutely nothing wrong with having fights in training though, all top teams have them.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I have zero idea and purely speculating but I imagine there is some half truth in Ornsteins report but not exactly how he is making it out to be, things like 'hit Ceballos on nose' could be anything, jumping for the ball and catching him, kicking the ball in his face or a full on punch in the face hence why Ceballos has replied.

Something happened but doubt anyone at the club really cares.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s actually not bad believe it or not.

I literally came in to say what @BigPoppaPump said, Orny has fallen off. He used the club to climb and now that he no longer needs us, he uses us for clicks instead.

Like how we fired our mascot on transfer deadline day when the guy in the suit was actually let go a couple months prior. As a fan base we need to move on from him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
His nose was bleeding from a scratch? That's not fighting, more like handbags at 10 paces!

Top Bottom