• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz-Ceballos Training Ground Brawl

Pyres7

So let me see if I'm caught up on the last couple of days. Willian went AWOL during a pandemic and there will be no consequences but someone leaking that our players were behaving like tits in training will warrant consequences? How about you sort out the behavior so that there can't be any damaging leaks you lego haired f*ck.
Nah, if there's a snake going around selling stories to the media they need to be weeded out and made an example of.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ceballos is clearly embarrassed that Luiz probably got the better of him. He should've just said nothing because now that Arteta basically confirmed it without saying it, it now looks like he's a tad embarrassed and trying to deny it.

Yeah, Dani should just have kept quiet...ever since his little childish outburst on Eddie at Fulham, nothing has really worked for him this season.

Agreed, Lauren has to be one of the mentally and physically toughest players in Arsenals modern history.

I remember Freddie being asked what he'd do when the opposition LB was being a bit rough with him and he said Lauren would sort it out and kick the **** out of the LB for him :lol:

lauren2.jpg

...one of the GOAT photos...Phil's life is flashing before his eyes :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Yeah, Dani should just have kept quiet...ever since his little childish outburst on Eddie at Fulham, nothing has really worked for him this season.

lauren2.jpg

...one of the GOAT photos...Phil's life is flashing before his eyes :lol:

Iconic photo. Lauren would have had both Luiz and Ceballos for breakfast if he were still around these days :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Özil ? I feel like he’s been in a PR war with the club for a while, stuff been leaked for the club and against the club for a while now.

His people are way too PR driven. Not saying it’s defo him just a conspiracy. If a player leaked it he’d 100% be the most likely player.
My money is on it being a backroom staff member but if it turns out it wasn't and was a player, Özil has to be the prime suspect at least initially.

Undermining the manager and squad by going to the press as revenge is exactly the sort of thing a little PR obsessed sneak with a grudge would do.

Arteta is well within his rights to be angry that this came out too, any manager would be.
Nah, don’t buy the Özil stuff. The leaks have been going on a long time and have involved Özil himself being exposed/maligned with stories of pay cuts and him being a bad influence being leaked. He’s a victim of the leaks if anything.

Normally the leaks are a long time staff member who has connections to media and will remain protected.

Özil is actually a victim of the leaks.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nah, if there's a snake going around selling stories to the media they need to be weeded out and made an example of.
Sure, so too does a player who leaves the country without permission during a pandemic. If you're more concerned about your dirty laundry getting out than the fact that your laundry is dirty then you've really got no credibility at all. That suggests that you have less issue with the problem and by extension, fixing it than you have with the embarrassment of people knowing about your problem. That's not a good sign at all.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Nah, don’t buy the Özil stuff. The leaks have been going on a long time and have involved Özil himself being exposed/maligned with stories of pay cuts and him being a bad influence being leaked. He’s a victim of the leaks if anything.

Normally the leaks are a long time staff member who has connections to media and will remain protected.

Yes Özil has been a victim of leaks, especially when Raul was here. But it doesnt mean that he hasnt gotten involved too.

Pyres7

Sure, so too does a player who leaves the country without permission during a pandemic. If you're more concerned about your dirty laundry getting out than the fact that your laundry is dirty then you've really got no credibility at all. That suggests that you have less issue with the problem and by extension, fixing it than you have with the embarrassment of people knowing about your problem. That's not a good sign at all.
Rio Ferdinand said scuffles like that used to happen every week, and he was at a dominant title winning team. Arteta already said that both players have been dealt with internally, that should be the end of it.

The fact that there's someone flapping their mouth to the media about non-events like this is more worrying.

I agree that Willian should be punished but that's got nothing to do with this issue.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

All that's fair enough but we don't know it's only one person who's responsible for all the leaks.

In fact it's almost definitely not, as you point out the club has kind of leaked stuff in a non official capacity to spin stories in their favour. This training grown bust up leak is clearly done with a different motivation, to paint the club / manager in a bad light.

If Özil feels he's been a victim of leaks against him, maybe he's doing this as revenge. All 100% speculation I admit, but I don't think it's an outrageous theory.

If I had to bet money I'd say it's a disgruntled non footballer employee but Özil should definitely be on the suspects list until it's proved it's not him. He has the means and motivation to have done this.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If you're losing a fight with David Luiz, you don't have enough about you. Send him back to Madrid.

Used to be a fan.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Probably looked a lot like this, which was nothing at all:

Was nothing but obviously Ceballos was acting out. Problem is we dont know why Ceballos went in like that 1st time around. Something had maybe been said. Because it's not normal to go in like that in a warm up.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Dani was in a bad mood because he was dropped for a better player in Elneny, Eddie was just wrong place wrong time.

You could well be right. Dani was probably told he would be an important part of Artetas plans and it's looking more like that wont be the case.

I think Kolasinac and a few other players were warming up with them when the Nketiah thing happened. If hes tactically "taking out his frustrations" on the young academy players shows what kind of a **** he is.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Rio Ferdinand said scuffles like that used to happen every week, and he was at a dominant title winning team. Arteta already said that both players have been dealt with internally, that should be the end of it.

The fact that there's someone flapping their mouth to the media about non-events like this is more worrying.

I agree that Willian should be punished but that's got nothing to do with this issue.
Umm if a manager is picking and choosing which bad behavior he will actually punish when his stated creed is to enforce the non negotiables that's how you get to the point where someone is getting loose lipped to the media. I'm not saying anyone should be doing it but it indicates a lack of respect brought on by a manager not putting his money where his mouth is. You can't be Mr. Discipline and then exclude your pets from those standards and expect to maintain any level of credibility or respect in the squad.

Leaking private business is absolutely a breach of respect but so too is not adhering to your own stated values and treating players less on the merits of their visible behavior and more on your personal feelings towards them. He looks like a fool completely out of his depth. Not only have the tactics gone downhill but the man management appears to have cratered as well.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
All that's fair enough but we don't know it's only one person who's responsible for all the leaks.

In fact it's almost definitely not, as you point out the club has kind of leaked stuff in a non official capacity to spin stories in their favour. This training grown bust up leak is clearly done with a different motivation, to paint the club / manager in a bad light.

If Özil feels he's been a victim of leaks against him, maybe he's doing this as revenge. All 100% speculation I admit, but I don't think it's an outrageous theory.

If I had to bet money I'd say it's a disgruntled non footballer employee but Özil should definitely be on the suspects list until it's proved it's not him. He has the means and motivation to have done this.
Stop that shiiit... Really people hates Özil. Now he Is guilty of everything at this club and you read this stuff. People acussing him because he "must want revenge" lol...

yorch44

The leaks are done by staff people. It's always that way.

Arteta must be more concerned of losing the team because of his double standards. I am sure some players are getting mad because his preference to players like Willian. A players who deserves to being punished and benched according to Arteta supposed standards. Instead he gets protection and is praised like he were Messi in prime, they player leading us to winning CL and league.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I certainly have questions some of Artetas things but until we see the starting line up tomorrow we cannot say that Arteta is protecting Willian.

If he starts he clearly is. If hes on bench or dropped completely and for a few other games then there have been consequences.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

Stop that shiiit... Really people hates Özil. Now he Is guilty of everything at this club and you read this stuff. People acussing him because he "must want revenge" lol...

Your response doesn't bear any resemblance to what I actually wrote. I never said it was Özil, in fact I said I thought it was most likely a non footballing employee. I just said that Özil should be a suspect up until the point it's proven not to be him. He undeniably has the means and motivation to do something like this.

There's nothing controversial in my stance.

yorch44

Your response doesn't bear any resemblance to what I actually wrote. I never said it was Özil, in fact I said I thought it was most likely a non footballing employee. I just said that Özil should be a suspect up until the point it's proven not to be him. He undeniably has the means and motivation to do something like this. There's nothing controversial in my stance.
Özil has never do something against the club. At the contrary. Another player would be talking about his situation and against managers to the media. He never did that even after being left out without reasons by Emery and then by Arteta.

Any other player would be saying the truth at this point. Maybe he will after he leaves the club next year.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom