• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz-Ceballos Training Ground Brawl

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If you're losing a fight with David Luiz, you don't have enough about you. Send him back to Madrid.

Used to be a fan.
Luiz is quite tough to be fair, cause he’s a seen as a clown it doesn’t come across. Looks like he actually touches gym and has a bit more muscle mass than your average footballer with a toddlers body (Bellerin and Jorginho etc).

He’d beat up most of the squad pretty comfortably tbh, there’s no way he’d have lasted this many years in the prem otherwise.

I agree with @Blood on the Tracks, it is most likely a minor member of staff or a youth player or some random hanger on.

Out of the senior players though, Özil would have to be a suspect. Especially as we all know very well he knows how to get in contact with the Athletic.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Looks like Luiz was the one in the wrong. Not in the squad unless hes picked up a knock.

Edit: I'm wrong I just seen his wife gave birth to their child.

Last edited:
Top Bottom