• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Surprised at how many of you want him. With Sokratis being 30 by the time he's announced i thought we'd aim for a young and promising defender not another 31 yr old. I wouldn't mind him but for £20m+ and whatever wages he has i'd rather we looked elsewhere.

We need results today not in 3-4 years when a youngster finally rounds into his prime. Strengthen the team for now and give yourself time to find those youngsters, sign them, and let them develop. They take a few seasons to figure it out sometimes and we don't have the luxury of time anymore now that Wenger was the last multi decade manager for one side.

Emery may only be here for 2-3 seasons if we are going to become a modern style club. If he doesn't get results, he may not last 3. If he does, he may last longer.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Luiz is more error prone than Mustafi and Vermaelen ever were. Exposed to be a fraud when he was against Germany without Thiago Silva next to him and cried like a *****. Emery Got rid of him when his errors became too much.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Luiz is more error prone than Mustafi and Vermaelen ever were. Exposed to be a fraud when he was against Germany without Thiago Silva next to him and cried like a *****. Emery Got rid of him when his errors became too much.

Tbf that whole Brazil team on the day was a ****show, just so happened Luiz was the unforunate ****captain och the ****ship. Awful performance, but he was really good for Chelsea during their winning season. Also not sure about the claim that Emery got rid of him, read a bit that it might not have been his decision.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Emery Got rid of him when his errors became too much.

Not sure how much truth in that.

Emery started Luiz in his first four games before Chelsea came in offering not far off what they sold him for two year previous.

The sale & rebuy looked suspect. Almost planned if you have a suspicious mind.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't even know if I want him but I am so impressed by Gazidis, Sven, Raul and also Emery. They are taking this post-wenger era by storm.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
200.gif

giphy.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Have never rated this guy as a CB. Do not want.

I actually think his best position is CDM, but I'd prefer someone else there (with more of a future).
Who is to say that's not where he would be brought in to play?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Looks like that tweet of our interest was a rehash of when Giroud was rumored (and eventually) to sign with Chelsea.

Stannis

Why are we being linked to so many wannabe sideshow bobs?

If we are getting another aging defender they have to be of higher quality, so basically just Mehdi Benatia or Jerome Boetang if we want to risk the injury record

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It made some sense last season when we were playing 3 at the back. He'd have been pretty good in the middle of that 3 IMO. Now it would just be strange, especially when someone like Benatia is allegedly available for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom