• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
So we haven't made a bid he's just randomly decided he wants to join Arsenal.. makes total sense

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so we are interested or not? why he going on strike if we not make a bid ffs,

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
No fee for Luiz is decent when you remember he signed a new contract 3 months ago, we could have had him for free if we'd wanted. I'm choosing not to believe this. Might just hop back on the Rugani train ffs.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Surely he wouldn't be at the stage of refusing to train if a move wasn't already discussed in some sort of capacity?

This is worrying, I'm not a big fan of this move.

He could be pulling an Odemwingie...

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sign him for 5m and Don Raul will sell him for 20m next summer to China.

He played 36(!) games for Chelsea last season in the PL. He was a fix starter for them and it's not like he has errors every game.

And he is a good passer.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Some of you think Raul’s going round dropping flash bangs the amount of smokescreens your hypothesising about.

He’s head of football not pyrotechnics.

em9999

My rainbows
I would prefer luiz to Mustafi but it's like saying I would prefer death by bullet, than death by strangulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom