• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arson Finger

135879.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its not about that .... we're making big moves again and looking to strengthen the team. Zaha isn't a starter for PL winning side leave alone one pushing for CL glory.

He has chosen his faith by signing that stupid bumper contract last year, let him rot at Everton where players of his calibre belong.

Can't believe I have fallen THIS low that Ive cheered for us signing Zaha for most the summer.
To be honest think he might end up at United after they sell Lukaku. Not alot of options around + could be a nice front three with Zaha, Rashford & Martial.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Tbh he's the kind of CB who would fill the gap until Saliba arrives but I prefer to carry on going for Upamecano.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Totally unexpected but definitely worth a shot.

The guy was pure class for chelsea last season. He has become less error prone and a reliable defender.

I think he's always been a solid defender. Not top class, but solid. He had a few patch in his career where he was error prone, but you don't play for Chelsea (& PSG in the meantime) for this long if you're rubbish.

Would welcome him. He could be the best CB we have in the squad. Why not. And next summer we go big for our prime targets.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't think David Luiz is bad to be honest - he just doesn't fix our error prone defence. Not that one player would fix it but it's an issue we should be looking to solve as a matter of urgency and Luiz is not the answer to that.

On the positive side, he's the best passing CB we could possibly get, is still quick for a defender and definitely helps our transition game. So there are pros and cons to this signing. Like Rugani, I'm not sold. Would still prefer someone with a bit more consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom