• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Update on Friday from Lampard makes me pessimistic.

Maybe they don't let him go and then they will explain the situation on Friday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any price mentioned? Under 10mil and we should be all over it unless we have a chance for Upamecano or the likes for 60-70
no not yet we have not make bid for him we are looking to other options first according to orny.

Reactions: roz

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Any price mentioned? Under 10mil and we should be all over it unless we have a chance for Upamecano or the likes for 60-70
It's not going to be anything under £20m. We're desperate, they've got a transfer ban and we're their rivals for top 4. They could just decide to hold him to his contract which wouldn't be surprising at all.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Update on Friday from Lampard makes me pessimistic.

Maybe they don't let him go and then they will explain the situation on Friday.

He’s not talking to the press until Friday because that’s his prematch press conference. I wouldn’t read anything into it.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
They signed Saliba. It wasn't planned to send him back on loan but it was the only way St. Etienne would agree to the deal.
So the solution was an 18 year old? He would not be ready this year and he might not even be ready next year. What is obvious to everyone is that we need a Nicolas Pepe type of signing in defence and neither Saliba or David Luiz are that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This isn’t disappointing, Kos leaving left us in a sticky position.

He’s clearly a plan B and for what it’s worth he’s currently a better CB than Upemacano who we (apparently) made a very good offer for.

He’s an undisputed starter for Chelsea, plays out the back as well as anybody and he’s not as hilariously error prone as he used to be, that’s the old Luiz. This also strengthens us while weakening a top 4 competitor.

The contract has to be a short one though.

Aevi

Hale End FC
This isn’t disappointing, Kos leaving left us in a sticky position.

He’s clearly a plan B and for what it’s worth he’s currently a better CB than Upemacano who we (apparently) made a very good offer for.

He’s an undisputed starter for Chelsea, plays out the back as well as anybody and he’s not as hilariously error prone as he used to be, that’s the old Luiz. This also strengthens us while weakening a top 4 competitor.

The contract has to be a short one though.
I'd be happy with a 2+1 deal.

Axel9090

I woke up to see that we are feckin goin in for david ****in luiz?!!! It does sound like an Arsenal deadline day move lol

HBL

Established Member
If there is a press conference on Friday it makes me less optimistic this will happen. Like OnlyOne I would be happy with this singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom