• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Mustafi and Luiz at CB? :lol::lol::lol: god help us. We should bring back Jenko and Gibbs and go full banter at the back. And 20 mill for a player that wants out? Offer them 5.

Mustafi won't be a starter this season if he is at the club at all come september first

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What the ****? Is Luiz happening?

Possibly. It seems like he’s the main option and Chelsea are willing to let him go. I think if Juve become a bit more flexible with their Rugani demands that will happen instead.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
EBYgc8pXsAAAOSR

:lol:
I can see David Luiz doing it only for this and the memes!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Gone for three hours, 20 pages to go through in the David Luiz thread. Crazy stuff. I rate him as a footballer, not as a defender. Don't want.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Chelsea fans at the shed end calling him Judas but hope we play him and Mustafi when we face them. Says it all really.

Give that 20m to someone else.

Axel9090

The only positives are that he cant be any worse than Rugani whos been slated by his own clubs fans and it weakens chelseas depth but I cant believe its really come down to one of these two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom