• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Is this really going to happen?!?! Weirdest transfer window ever. Why would Chelsea sell to us? I'm not exactly thrilled but Luiz seems like a decent stop gap solution before we get in one of our main targets. And if the £8m price tag is right, which I doubt, it's good business for sure

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is happening isn't it! I'm ok with it if we bring Tierney in as well. Sokratis & Luiz until Holding is ready is fine considering the rest of the window has been great.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wow. I would’ve gone up to 15 for him, this is a real bargain. Cheers chavs! I hope we’re not matching his wage though.

em9999

My rainbows
Right 8mil now.its beggining to make sense..

Becoming more behind it by the minute.. Long as we dont do anything stupid with the contract

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

For 8M a decent buy, he's probably on the same level as Sokratis so it's a slight improvement on what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom