David Luiz

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

This aint happening buy pavard and have done with it

Artisan likes this.
  2. grange

grange Well-Known Member

We need results today not in 3-4 years when a youngster finally rounds into his prime. Strengthen the team for now and give yourself time to find those youngsters, sign them, and let them develop. They take a few seasons to figure it out sometimes and we don't have the luxury of time anymore now that Wenger was the last multi decade manager for one side.

Emery may only be here for 2-3 seasons if we are going to become a modern style club. If he doesn't get results, he may not last 3. If he does, he may last longer.

3. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Luiz is more error prone than Mustafi and Vermaelen ever were. Exposed to be a fraud when he was against Germany without Thiago Silva next to him and cried like a *****. Emery Got rid of him when his errors became too much.

NieThePiet likes this.
  4. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Have never rated this guy as a CB. Do not want.

I actually think his best position is CDM, but I'd prefer someone else there (with more of a future).

5. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Tbf that whole Brazil team on the day was a ****show, just so happened Luiz was the unforunate ****captain och the ****ship. Awful performance, but he was really good for Chelsea during their winning season. Also not sure about the claim that Emery got rid of him, read a bit that it might not have been his decision.

6. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Not sure how much truth in that.

Emery started Luiz in his first four games before Chelsea came in offering not far off what they sold him for two year previous.

The sale & rebuy looked suspect. Almost planned if you have a suspicious mind.

ThlRama and Flying Okapis like this.
  7. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't even know if I want him but I am so impressed by Gazidis, Sven, Raul and also Emery. They are taking this post-wenger era by storm.

8. Camron

Camron Established Member

I just spent €20 on coffee and a sandwich. Didn't know it could've bought me a David Luiz.

American_Gooner and krackpot like this.
  9. Arsenio Venger

Arsenio Venger Well-Known Member

We really want a player with an afro

10. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

11. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Forza Milan

12. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Miss your posts. Where you been?

Arsenio Venger likes this.
  13. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

I wonder what Julius Erving is up to these days? He may be available.

[​IMG]

Arsenio Venger likes this.
  14. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

Who is to say that's not where he would be brought in to play?

celestis likes this.
  15. Arsenio Venger

Arsenio Venger Well-Known Member

Sup. Miss your posts too, man! Was too frustrated during the season. It's a new day.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  16. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Looks like that tweet of our interest was a rehash of when Giroud was rumored (and eventually) to sign with Chelsea.

17. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

I'm not saying that, but I wouldn't want him there either.

18. Stannis

Stannis Well-Known Member

Why are we being linked to so many wannabe sideshow bobs?

If we are getting another aging defender they have to be of higher quality, so basically just Mehdi Benatia or Jerome Boetang if we want to risk the injury record

19. Giroud12

Giroud12 Well-Known Member

please no. Mustafi is error prone enough as it is, this guy is way too reckless

20. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

It made some sense last season when we were playing 3 at the back. He'd have been pretty good in the middle of that 3 IMO. Now it would just be strange, especially when someone like Benatia is allegedly available for less.

Flying Okapis, Zaza and samshere like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.