• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tony Adams covers that situation in his book. Says diarra didn't put in the hard yards during a game expected of Arsenal players.

That makes no sense. If there’s one criticism that can’t be levelled at Diarra it’s that he didn’t ‘put in the hard yards’. His issues were off the pitch.

He left Chelsea because Mourinho kept using him the way we’re using Ainsley now, as a utility rightback, despite being a defensive midfielder with outstanding potential as he showed at Real Madrid.

He joined us and had to wait several weeks for his debut, only getting 3 starts before being sold to Portsmouth. We flopped massively the following year after Flamini and Gilberto left.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was worried we give Luiz 3-4 deal but 2 years is very good won't be problem for us to sell him if he not preformed

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
That makes no sense. If there’s one criticism that can’t be levelled at Diarra it’s that he didn’t ‘put in the hard yards’. His issues were off the pitch.

He left Chelsea because Mourinho kept using him the way we’re using Ainsley now, as a utility rightback, despite being a defensive midfielder with outstanding potential as he showed at Real Madrid.

He joined us and had to wait several weeks for his debut, only getting 3 starts before being sold to Portsmouth. We flopped massively the following year after Flamini and Gilberto left.

That's what Adams reckons bro. I'll dig out the actual quote today. I was surprised as you when I read it.

Let's play Aubamawang

Well it looks like Luiz is happening then. At least it won't be so bad when we have a back 3. With Saliba coming next year perhaps a stop gap was a better solution than Upamecano. As long as he has the right long term partner. Holding makes me a little nervous in a 2. Not nearly as much as Mustafi though :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's what Adams reckons bro. I'll dig out the actual quote today. I was surprised as you when I read it.

I don’t disbelieve you. Adams has said a lot of delusional things though since retirement though so I’m not surprised at all.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Swaping Luiz for Kos is shrewd. Dont like his style personaly but given his experience and the fact he isnt made out of glass its a no brainer. He will give us short term stability and more options. His passing and shooting are top notch and his brainfarts cant be worse from Mustafis. Welcome

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Not bad, not bad.

Was obviously not the plan to get him, but with Kos throwing his toys out the pram, the club had to act fast and get a player in.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Swaping Luiz for Kos is shrewd. Dont like his style personaly but given his experience and the fact he isnt made out of glass its a no brainer. He will give us short term stability and more options. His passing and shooting are top notch and his brainfarts cant be worse from Mustafis. Welcome
We basically swapped a veteran CB kicking the ball into his own face for a veteran CB kicking Griezmann in his face.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Fantastic News. 2 year contract and only 8mil compared to 2 year loan and 30mil for Rugani. I know which deal I'd take.
I hope its the Luiz one haha, I'd take this deal any day of the week, got him on cheap & a good experienced PL CB for 2 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom