<

David Luiz

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

We've signed a better player than our initial target Upamecano, lovely stuff.

Now if only we had the time to make a Saliba like deal for Upamecano, that'd be even lovelier.

2. Camron

Camron Established Member Trusted

Player thread title:

David Luiz: Out of the Blue

3. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan Trusted

Can't believe Chelsea fans thought they'd get around 30M :lol::lol:

4. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

Welcome back! Hand me some of that Jamaican pot.

5. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James Trusted

I thought we’d have to pay £15m and then went off the deal when some gimp from the Guardian said it would be £20m. £8m is outrageous.

NieThePiet, Trilly and OnlyOne like this.
  6. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

That tweet about Fat Frank insinuating “if you don’t want to stay, get out” is brilliant.

Basically tanking his value when you can’t even buy a replacement.

7. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan Trusted

Me too, we got near that for an older half broken Koscielny.

When a fees that little, even if this guys f*cking **** you don't really lose out on much. 2 years is nothing and neither is 8M. Great business.

field442 and Rex Banter like this.
  8. Beast Incarnate

Beast Incarnate Well-Known Member

Yes? But you said 'Brazilian and Portuguese' like they're 2 different languages.

9. ranadinho

ranadinho Member

Ornstien retweeted a journo who also claimed Coutniho was offered again but AFC uninterested now. Bizzare!

10. Camron

Camron Established Member Trusted

Off-topic: @mods any reason (besides my low standard of posting), that I'm unable to open threads on AM?

11. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

As others have been stating his ball playing ability is also a huge upside to the signing, maybe this will prevent Xhaka from having to come back to receive the ball and stop him from having to turn each time to play it and getting closed down.

This might allow us to stretch the play from the back against these wannabe bullies we have struggled against recently when they bully the middle.

12. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Keeping the proletariat under their heel.

Gervais, Trilly, PoleInGoal and 2 others like this.
  13. ranadinho

ranadinho Member

A huge upgrade to Kolscielny to say the least. Someone we can actually rely on to deliver us the Europa league this time!

14. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Just realised, Luiz has won more trophies than the rest of the team combined. At least now its not just Emery who knows what its like to win!

15. TornadoTed

TornadoTed Well-Known Member

Worryingly the Chelsea fans don't seem bothered in the slightest on one of their forums I ducked into.

'No great loss' 'Won't miss him at all' '4th choice central defender who wouldn't play much' etc.

16. Underhill

Underhill Well-Known Member

For a guy who "wouldn't play much" he sure played a ****load of games last season.

Coolin and Jackie_Treehorn like this.
  17. Enz__

Enz__ Anti Antique Abuse

Most of what i've seen has been them being massively bothered by it. Think what you've seen is just a bit of a defence mechanism kicking in.

18. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Best part about this is we could potentially sell him to China next summer and make a slight profit.

This is really shrewd business.

19. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Don’t worry Trev, we’ll get big Dayot for you lad. I’m already hearing whispers we’ll agree on a transfer during the season.

Artisan and Rex Banter like this.
  20. LArs

LArs New Member

No, it was misunderstanding. Anyway, will come in handy for his young compatriot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.