• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoz_Enigma

xF21Jqy.png

BREAKING NEWS!

Highgate

I don't think we've done enough to strengthen our central defence.

Pepe, ceballoa, and Tierney are good additions, but luiz alone is not enough for CBS, we need another one.

Koscielny, sokratis, holding, mustafi from.last season are no different to luiz, socratis, holding, chambers.

Luiz for kos and chambers for mustafi, were at the same level. We need one more

KingVerse

I'm torn on this. On one hand it means we´ll see less of Mustafi but, BUT! This guy is like Mustafi on steroids. One of the worst players in Brazil's 7-1 loss vs. Germany too, have we forgotten?? This could be a potential disaster in the making, I hope I'll be proven wrong and he somehow ends up being great for us. Welp, here's to hoping!!

Malky

Established Member
Luiz is a fantastic footballer, not as great at actual defending though, but the transition from defense to attack should be exciting now, we'll destroy teams on the counter.

Highgate

Don't get me wrong i like luiz,.always have, some ex players in England don't like him because of his untarditional ways as a defender, but his fantastic. They know nothing.

But holding is coming back from a big injury and I don't rate chambers, that's why another body would be ideal.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm baffled, but this is awesome. Chelsea are quite stupid I think. Our other option was basically Rugani and coming to EPL and to perform straight away is not easy. Wtf happened, I don't understand.

Upa will be cheaper next year with 1 year in contract, he won't renew knowing we have already made a good offer this year.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
think it would be a real smart business. obviously not our plan A, but fits all the needs for a great plan B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom