• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

:rofl:
It must be difficult! Most evil twins aren’t birthed into the same universe/timeline:

tumblr_ocxqa6M3fd1qmob6ro1_400.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

My older brother is a Sp**s fan. He's the reason I started supporting Arsenal at the age of 6. A twin must be a nightmare!
At least I know someone else on here knows what it's like then. Oh yes it is tough! Sp**s fan must be twice as hard though!

Stannis

this is one of those deals you warm to the more you think about it. The fact it's only a 2-year deal and a nothing fee makes it better.

People who are bringing up the Cech deal should remember that in his first year, Cech was largely outstanding and won the Golden Glove as well. Our problem then was just getting Cech that year, not getting Cech himself.

We aren't making the same mistake now.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Anyway, back onto the serious business, when he signs will he be fit to start or bench for us on the weekend anyone think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom