David Ornstein on Arsecast

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by HBL, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emeryates

Emeryates Just Here For Heccy

Those defending Kroenke and the directors are traitors to Arsenal. This club is dead, under Kroenke, and is Americanal

Tony's nose likes this.
  2. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Let's ban everyone on here who's ever praised him, starting with this guy:
    [​IMG]

3. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

How do you do this? I mean really.

4. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

When you said "look how much trouble we had in the summer," I thought you meant last summer. But certainly Arsenal hasn't handled these things very well for years. Probably since Gazidis took over for Dein and Edelman, in all honesty.

But it certainly looks as though they'll find a solution for Özil and I think it's likely Mustafi will be gone as well. It shouldn't be difficult to move Koscielny or Nacho if they want to go and Elneny should be fairly straightforward as well. I think Sanllehi is more ruthless than anyone Arsenal has had -- maybe ever. He has a lot of experience in moving players from Barcelona.

Dj_sds - likes this.
  5. Slartibartfast

If Arsenal were Americanal, pre-game ceremonies at The Emirates would look something like this: ;)

Just thinking, in all honesty, Aubameyang would be brilliant in the Apollo Creed segment of this scene as recreated at The Emirates. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  6. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

He’s a bot running on an algorithm programmed by GDeep.

7. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Even from ignore this guy hunts me. Nobody is save.

8. Ceballinhos

Ceballinhos Cheating on Santi

He's learnt every single post from every member.
    :lol:

9. Emeryates

Kroenke hacked my account

10. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

He'd know. Nice try though.

11. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

I'm just glad he's on our side .

12. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Suspicious use of Hector instead of Heccccy o_O

DanDare likes this.
  13. Ricardinho

Nice post mate but how comes you've included jenkinson and chambers in the list of definite outgoings?

tap-in likes this.
  14. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

I try to like all his posts. Wouldn't dare to venture out of his Friend Zone.

celestis and al-Ustaadh like this.
  15. tap-in

tap-in :-)

Jenks contract is up this summer. Chambers is the only one I put on the list who could still be here, I decided to put him in that list as its likely he wont come back, not good enough as a CB for us and I don't see Emery wanting him in midfield. You're right though, he could be in the 2nd list.

16. Ricardinho

Here until 2020 isn't he?

17. Slartibartfast

That's correct. His contract runs to 2020. I fully expect Arsenal to move Jenkinson on this summer rather than let him get into the final year of their contract, but there are no guarantees. Probably 9 chances out of 10 that he'll be leaving, especially if he can stay healthy the rest of the way.

18. Ricardinho

Gonna have to do some number juggling if we want a team to take on his 40/50k p/w contract for the last year. It's possible I guess but it might even be possible that the club sees it as better value if he's kept as backup if he performs well before end of t'season.

19. Slartibartfast

Since it's his last year, it's possible he might take a lower salary in exchange for a few years. Just depends if he really wants to go somewhere where he can play and get his career on track of if it's that important to him to stay at Arsenal for another year. But if Arsenal is serious about not wanting to let players get into the final year of their contracts anymore, they certainly will try to move him, even if they have to be creative.

20. Emeryates

That is proof that @American_Gooner edited the post tbh

As if I wouldn't say Heccyy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.