• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oooooooospina (Oooooooout)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We could get good money for Ospina in this market and we need it considering our poverty budget. I think I'd prefer to sell him over Cech.

Even tho Cech has been poor he's still so experienced and can teach a new keeper a thing or two if they're young

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Ospina out confirms an incoming keeper and I doubt we're signing someone to be a backup to an ageing, declining Cech.

Will follow this thread keenly.

Yeah, at least it will be somebody to compete with Cech and if they can get someone who can grab the position and run, that would be great. Cech would be a great backup; possibly a mentor to a younger keeper. Wouldn't mind him staying on in some coaching capacity after that. Ospina needs to play and Tigres would be a good situation for him.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Well, we should definitely cash in! I feel he deserves to be a starting GK somewhere, just not here. Same as like Fabianski at the time. Could really flourish in a smaller club. (no pun intended)

We could also make a profit since I remember we bought him for cheap. Could cover some part of the new GK fee and we need a budget.

Jayhawk

When contacted for comment Ospina could not be reached as he was busy writhing around on the ground after a young child lightly brushed by him in a park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom