• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oooooooospina (Oooooooout)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Fabri from Besiktas to Fulham is done.
Maybe we will hear something about Ospina to Besiktas in the next days, they surely will sign a new keeper.

Taurus

Heard roughly the same on Turkish TV.

Not the numbers just that Besiktas want him as a loan with option to buy.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

We're so bad at selling players :lol:

:lol: - I get that we have to sell players as our squad is loaded and Ospina, even though being a very ver decent keeper, is one of those to sell, but 2 ****ing million?!

That guy is the colombian international GK like in forever and played yet again a very good world cup. GK might not reach those numbers of other transfers except for the elite ones, but that's just banter

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
:lol: - I get that we have to sell players as our squad is loaded and Ospina, even though being a very ver decent keeper, is one of those to sell, but 2 ****ing million?!

That guy is the colombian international GK like in forever and played yet again a very good world cup. GK might not reach those numbers of other transfers except for the elite ones, but that's just banter

It's ridiculous. Leicester payed £12.5m for Danny ****ing Ward.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It doesnt matter the less wenger players that are here the better imo just to get rid of the piss poor mentality!!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's ridiculous. Leicester payed £12.5m for Danny ****ing Ward.

12.5m for someone who's yet to play 100 senior games. We have Ospina, who's played over 300 senior games and has nearly 100 international caps, and we can't even get a proper transfer fee for him.

At this point as long as he goes and is off the wage bill I don't mind, but this club is really a joke at selling players.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
All gone quiet on this one which seems very strange considering it was supposedly nearly done last week. Wouldn't surprise if they're dragging it out in an attempt to get him on loan. Would rather him rot in the reserves than them get one over on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom