• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Raya: King David

freddy_v

I take him over Ramsdale any day of the week. Despite being smaller he commands his area bettter coming for crosses and he definitely has better concentration than mr passion
So how many games has he won us? His superpower must be getting praise for games he didn't need to show up for.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s a big game killer, said it 100 times. In the close big matches when your keeper has to be 100%, he’ll cost you.

Then you have a keeper like Martinez, who might have his moments but wins you the big matches.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Having an aggressive dog is the worst. As a dog owner it constant stress can’t take them to dog park. Best move ever is if you have super cute dogs that are dog friendly like my two dogs; is the doggie play date. Hot girl with little dog falls in love with Farzad’s adorable and expensive labradoodles. Farzad suggests you come over and have a doggie play date at his place. I can’t believe i give you guys this gold for free most of you are d.cks to me. Here are my body guards, p magnets; only freaking reason to get the little buggers; but then they are cute as sh.t so it helps. I got the bully xl for the ladies in my pantsIMG_0842.jpegIMG_0840.jpegIMG_0726.jpegIMG_0726.jpegIMG_0686.jpeg

Malky

Established Member
He's first choice, he's Artetas man, we're playing great football with him in goal, opposition teams are barely getting a shot away (say what you want but the keepers positioning and communication will have a massive part in that) one or two goals he maybe could do better with, but atleast he can keep full concentration for 90mins, unlike a certain fan favourite, pashun merchant that'll be kissing a different badge in a few months while his dad acts like he's a life long fan.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He’s so much better than Ramsdale, he’s actually solid instead of trying to show off all the time.
After a shaky start he hasn’t been bad. He seems to have settled into the job and his distribution is much better than Ramsdale. And i think it has helped our attack having the build up initiated quicker and better continually from the keeper.

freddy_v

So now where going with the "let's give him credit for not having to show up for games"?. 😅

Like we already forgot he's failed almost every time he's been actually tested. Jesus christ. He's going to cost us.

But good to have gk for the 5-0 wins I guess. That is where you need him

Malky

Established Member
If by solid you mean he has a habit of often letting soft goals in. Yes Raya beats Ramsdale in that department.
Like Ramsdale hasn’t let in his fair share of soft goals? Lads as suspect on his near post as Cech was.
But yeah, the blonde, English, pashun merchant is some Buffon/Neuer hybrid as soon as he’s dropped.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Like Ramsdale hasn’t let in his fair share of soft goals? Lads as suspect on his near post as Cech was.
But yeah, the blonde, English, pashun merchant is some Buffon/Neuer hybrid as soon as he’s dropped.

No where near the amount in a short space of time that Raya has. Ramsdale has habit of making world class saves he has no right to making and has saved us many points.

Because blonde hes rated (that would make a hate figure on here)? I'm sure it has nothing to do with Ramsdale arguably being our best player in his first season with the club and PFA team of the season in his second season.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
No where near the amount in a short space of time that Raya has. Ramsdale has habit of making world class saves he has no right to making and has saved us many points.

Because blonde hes rated (that would make a hate figure on here)? I'm sure it has nothing to do with Ramsdale arguably being our best player in his first season with the club and PFA team of the season in his second season.

You can reiterate this point all you want, but Ramsdale just isn't good enough. He made some world class saves, but also cost us many times with soft goals. And then there's his concentration, he himself said so that it's a problem to stay focused for 90 minutes.

Raya isn't world class either though. And not blonde.

Latest posts

Top Bottom