• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Raya: No Raya Sunshine

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

And the one tottenham goal. And one of the goals when we lost against Lens ehere he just gave them the ball.

The Lens goal can't really be attributed with chest to Raya imo, there was *a lot* of work for Lens to do to actually score from that and the execution was phenomenal.

freddy_v

My prediction is that we'll all be comfortable with Raya by the end of the season.

Bookmark this - happy to be ridiculed if it's not the case.

Hopium, imo. I think he's been involved in way too many goals already considering how few games he's played and our incredible defense.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Hopium, imo. I think he's been involved in way too many goals already considering how few games he's played and our incredible defense.

We've conceded like 10 goals all season, 4 of which was from Haramsdale.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Should be playing all F.A CUp games on top of of being the main keeper for UCL/Prem.

Never want to see that bum Ramsdale again, causing a panic to the backline in every game with his erratic decision making skills.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

I was shocked to see Raya with diamond earrings in each ear at the Brentford game. He looks so different when he's in his civilians

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought that he was calm and confident against lens, you can see it in the part he played in Saka’s goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was alive despite the mistakes the goal was really top finish 6'0 guy never gonna reach that with this power imo most keepers won't.

He should be pissed with Zinchenko

Buhry

Established Member

Played well today, very assured performance and did well to clean up after that zinchenko mistake at the end of first half.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I knew people were overreacting to a little nerves in his first couple matches. I still think he is an upgrade on emotional headcase Ramsdale

CannonBals

I knew people were overreacting to a little nerves in his first couple matches. I still think he is an upgrade on emotional headcase Ramsdale

He is not close to Allison but based on last season if he settles well he can be close to Ederson level.
Ramsdale has a habit of making good saves look world class. But I think Raya is just as good a shot stopper (maybe even a bit better as his footwork and positioning could be better) and with his feet he is an upgrade.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Growing into his position here nicely, tbh.

With all the stuff with "no number 1" here and the fact just playing for Arsenal brings a different pressure all together than playing for Brentford, most would struggle with that.

But he has proved he is a quality keeper in the past, back him to do the same with us now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Should be playing all F.A CUp games on top of of being the main keeper for UCL/Prem.

Never want to see that *** Ramsdale again, causing a panic to the backline in every game with his erratic decision making skills.

Growing into his position here nicely, tbh.

With all the stuff with "no number 1" here and the fact just playing for Arsenal brings a different pressure all together than playing for Brentford, most would struggle with that.

But he has proved he is a quality keeper in the past, back him to do the same with us now.

1701814179257.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom