• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Raya: Throw Your Hands In The Air If Yous A True Raya

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Still don’t really rate Raya like that however for the goal he was an easy target by our fanbase.
Fair point except Auba is closer to goal and Allison is right on his near post. Iirc, Galeno was further out, less fierce shot with Raya more central. Two steps and a dive and the ball probably hits Raya.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
In fairness, Raya has looked good in the last three matches with barely a shot on goal. It's a real concern that he's nowhere near the first decent strike he's faced. We had the same with Ramsdale where he went through a phase of us not expecting him to save when it mattered.

CannonBals

Just look at what Leno is doing, spilling all shots. And some think we haven't upgraded from him. Raya would have been slaughtered for this performance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Come on people stop blaming keeper for far corner finishes Raya is not tall what he should do it's beyond his reach doubt tall keeper would've reach it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have kept a clean sheet, sell!

Well, buy in the summer and then sell...

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I think he's improved/settled anyways, although we have to accept that he's not going to save that one shot on goal unfortunately.

So it's a marginal improvement on Ramsdale, but does that margin win us the league or CL?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can't blame him for the goal and when Newcastle came to life on the second half l, he was switched on. He did make the expected saves.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kangaroo hands. You want your gk to look like oblak, Courtois or Becker. He has minimal reach and that worries me.

Even our centre backs are taller than him ffs. Kinda miss the days where the tallest player in a team was the goalie.

freddy_v

I think he's improved/settled anyways, although we have to accept that he's not going to save that one shot on goal unfortunately.

So it's a marginal improvement on Ramsdale, but does that margin win us the league or CL?
Improvement - only if you're comparing beards

fute

Kangaroo hands. You want your gk to look like oblak, Courtois or Becker. He has minimal reach and that worries me.

Even our centre backs are taller than him ffs. Kinda miss the days where the tallest player in a team was the goalie.

Our center backs are taller than Ramsdale.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I take him over Ramsdale any day of the week. Despite being smaller he commands his area bettter coming for crosses and he definitely has better concentration than mr passion

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom