• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

tenor.gif

That's a no from me, Clive.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don’t understand the logic of selling a very good goalkeeper for £20m only to reinvest half to two-thirds of that money on a keeper who’s Manuel Almunia level rather than putting that money into midfield reinforcements

Think this is probably a case of Martinez has been here years and years and we aren't going to stand in his way

Not saying this Raya is the right choice but I think selling Martinez is because we can't sell Leno and therefore can't guarantee him number 1 so we won't get in his way to leave

Xanth

I'd still prefer a goalkeeper on a loan so that we can actually invest that money in midfield but it's silly to judge a goalkeeper on his errors. A bad goalkeeper is someone like Kepa who lets in way more goals than the chances warrant. Not someone who made an error once in a blue moon.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We shouldn't get up in arms about a back up keeper, but I'm really not feeling Raya. Surely there are cheaper / better options out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom