• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My issue isn't about the ability of Raya it's what we end up paying for him. If it's less than 10 million then I can live with that as it means the sale of Emi is worth it.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Only way you could justify selling Martinez for £20m then replace him with this guy is if he came on a free, or at most £5m. Brentford aren't likely to let him go for less than £10m+. Which would make the whole point of letting Emi go to raise funds absolutely pointless.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
The only thing that would not fuss me about this signing is if we sell Martinez for 30m. Need a minimum 20m profit here

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't wait until we try to add Guendouzi to any transfer offer we make for him.

Ashybashy86

We're probably only pushing for him because
1. He's HG
2. Cheap
3. GK coach probably recommended him having worked with him at Brentford.

I don't care how reasonable these may be, it would be a waste of money.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The uproar of a guy no one has seen is hilarious. :rofl:

I’ve seen a lot of him and he’s sh*t. Palms the ball back into the danger area, flaps on crosses and weak on his near post. The trifecta.

Honestly I’d much rather Jack Butland and he’s nothing special, few goalkeepers I loathe more in the Championship than this fraud.

1.82 meters is a worry sign.

We have been so comfortable with Martinez on set-pieces and now added tall defenders to get even more out if.

This feels like 2 steps forward 100 steps backward.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

The uproar of a guy no one has seen is hilarious. :rofl:

For me it's not about Raya. Haven't really seen him so can't really judge.

It's about selling a player for a nice amount but replacing him with a big chunk of the money that we recieve. Why not find a cheap option for your back up GK or even loan one in for a season so we can use the money for a starting 11 midfielder.

If Raya doesn't cost more than 5 mil max i'm fine with it. But i highly doubt it. But let's see if the rumours are true or maybe it's all a bunch of bs. Stay tuned boyos

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Mention one goalkeeper at 183 centimeters that have been succesful in the PL? On top of that for a team that won the fewest aerial duels last season and have had trouble at set pieces for years.

He was succesful in the championship and theres a lot of long balls there aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom