• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
My issue isn't about the ability of Raya it's what we end up paying for him. If it's less than 10 million then I can live with that as it means the sale of Emi is worth it.

Basically, yeah.

Rather go for someone on loan, as I mentioned on the Emi thread.

We're basically getting just 10m net here.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’ve seen a lot of him and he’s sh*t. Palms the ball back into the danger area, flaps on crosses and weak on his near post. The trifecta.

Honestly I’d much rather Jack Butland and he’s nothing special, few goalkeepers I loathe more in the Championship than this fraud.

Finally a poster who watches the Championship giving his opinion unlike the other wannabe's shouting bum at everyone.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I’ve seen a lot of him and he’s sh*t. Palms the ball back into the danger area, flaps on crosses and weak on his near post. The trifecta.

Honestly I’d much rather Jack Butland and he’s nothing special, few goalkeepers I loathe more in the Championship than this fraud.

The Brentford fans on Twitter seems to rate him. And they have seen him more than you.

El Duderino

The Brentford fans on Twitter seems to rate him. And they have seen him more than you.

Brentford are on the championship, our goal is a top 4 finish. Levels.

Also, going by your own thought process, Rex knows more about him than you do.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why on earth would you spend 15M on back up though.

Genuine nothing story this.

Reactions: A_G

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Brentford are on the championship, our goal is a top 4 finish. Levels.

Also, going by your own thought process, Rex knows more about him than you do.

Yes but this is supposed to be a back up, nothing else. If he is a decent keeper on that level i think i can accept him as our number 2.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah of course they would have but I’ve seen him plenty this season and I’d steer clear.

The Championship isn’t some unknown league, there’s the same number televised games as the PL.

You'd swear he played in the Estonian league or some **** the way people are acting "you've never seen him play!!!", like fam the championship is one of the most watched leagues in the world ffs. :lol: Not to add Brentford were one of the most exciting teams from last season. Yet apparently no one could have possibly watched them on here? This forum is amazing.

El Duderino

Yes but this is supposed to be a back up, nothing else. If he is a decent keeper on that level i think i can accept him as our number 2.

I'm done having an Ospina-level backup. Look at how many games Dave played for us and even how many games Martinez played last season.

Really not the attributes needed, specially if the price is going to be 10m +

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
A backup goalkeeper should cost nothing. You pluck a sad 30 year old who once stopped a penalty from the lower leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom