• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Didn't 55m seem high already? Sure there were multiple posts saying the mystery player couldn't be Dayot but Konate as too high!

Adding in players on top of 55m seems insane. Two year on contract... big knee injury ffs.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
c
I love ESR and rate him very highly, but knowing the situation we're in, we should include him tbf, even though he might become great one day.

Upamecano can be a game changer right now, and for the next decade alongside saliba. CB will be sorted for years.
ESR as much as I love & rate him might not even make the first team or become a regular starter for us. And we have other great offensive youngsters coming through the academy.

Buyback clause or on sale, or we get the first option if a club decides to bid for him. (as we did for Cesc)
Your new username is a disgrace.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't give up ESR permanently honestly. It may sound weird but i feel he's our best prospect or at the very least right up there. If it's a reasonable buy back then sure but i can imagine him going there and within 3-4 seasons being worth much much more than what we might want to pay. I'd rather we just gave them the money and a loan if they're up for it.

That’s key though. He’s still a prospect. Do you gamble on him taking the next step and turn down a deal for a talent in an area we’re very weak in? He’s the best of his age group but plenty don’t make the step up.

blaise

Looks like this is happening and they will definetely want a youngster so it is probably Smith Rowe or maybe Saka, Nelson. Tough call, but if we cant stump 70m we ll have to give them a player.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Which of our youth prospects would you be the most willing to include in a deal?
Willock
ESM
Nketiah
Saka

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
`Clinging on to a youngster with a double barrelled name who has done nothing in the game at the expense of a potentially top class cb? If we fail to sign a defender of note and finish 5th/6th next season, you lot will deserve it.

Malky

Established Member
Scenes when they demand ESR included in the deal and big Raul talks them into taking Mustafi or MKhi instead.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hmmm f*ck it, if giving them ESR meant we could also get Tierney along with Upamecano because of money saved then call me sold.

I think..... what a hard decision. :lol:

Top Bottom