• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
That’s key though. He’s still a prospect. Do you gamble on him taking the next step and turn down a deal for a talent in an area we’re very weak in? He’s the best of his age group but plenty don’t make the step up.
Sure but does something similar not also apply to Upamecano? We'd be giving them a huge fee, one of the highest ever for a defender, a defender that's just 20 and our most talented youth player on top? Look at the prices youth players are going for nowadays, we're lucky to have so many and giving up the best one seems rash. I don't know but it would annoy me greatly to give him up permanently.

em9999

My rainbows
Give em ESR as a straight swap then I become pro the move..

Otherwise get the guy from Italy instead

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Your new username is a disgrace.

why?

it will be great once I won't be lazy and change my profile picture :lol:

I've missed Santi and his fantastic technique so much that ceballos has put a smile on my face during his first minutes and I've decided to change my username :rofl:
he's staying

em9999

My rainbows
Swap deals should be used to get rid of garbage not your family heirlooms

My words of infinate wisdom

I like Upamecano. But 55 M is a lot of money for a guy who missed half a season last year. If they get Smith-Rowe on top of that then it second time we get destroyed in transfer negotiations this summer. The first time is the Saliba deal.

blaise

If we are getting Coutinho also would make some sense, he wont be getting minutes here anyway

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m not sure what all the fuss is about. ESR would have been loaned out anyways.

If we don’t get a CB, we’re f*cked.

Insert a buy back clause or % of sale just like the top teams (Barcelona, Real Madrid etc) do that way we aren’t going to be losing out.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
I also think ESR is the only one of our promising youth players who offers a different skillset to the others. Not to mention that Leipzigs scouts are quite highly regarded and they've been after ESR for a while now. That should tell you quite a bit. What an annoying situation to be in.

Iceman10

Established Member
This would be better. Flexibility in negotiations. Problem is there is high volume on twitter right now with very little from any original sourcing.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We can't part with Smith-Rowe the lad has bags of potential.

If Leipzig remain intransigent, lets just go for Dunk. He's a leader, knows the league & Brighton have already purchased his replacement.

Also I doubt they'd demand a fee similar as they would from Leicester seeing as they're flush with Maguire cash unlike us :lol:

Top Bottom