• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Id be happy to lose ERS with first refusal if we get Coutinho and this deal over the line.

I agree. I don't want to lose ESR but a CB like Upamecano who could sort us out for years to come, is higher on my priority list and harder to come by. I'm not sure about the Coutinho story but it keeps coming back, we'll see.

neimad

Two year loan deal for ESR would be great for both parties. If that occurred and we got Upamecano and Tierney in what a quality window that would be. Seems too good to be true but Raul is on fire lately so ya never know.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein needs to stop going through loan options for Nketiah and give us Upamecano news.

I am FUMING.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Don't believe anyone, everyone is saying conflicting things. If Laurens said Upamecano deal was done nobody would believe it.

Top Bottom