• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

jaystewart

Maybe I am missing something but I would throw Leipzig Smith-Rowe in a heartbeat.

We haven't curated a talent worth crying about since Fabregas. Thats a very, very long time, so what are the chances this kid is the one. So many future saviours have come and gone.

He plays in positions we have never historically had trouble with. If the £25m valuation is mutual, it's both generous and convenient given we are a bit strapped for cash at the end of the window. They fancy a player of ours who is technically surplus and we need a centre back desperately. It's not as if Upamecano has hit his ceiling either.

Steps

Maybe I am missing something but I would throw Leipzig Smith-Rowe in a heartbeat.

We haven't curated a talent worth crying about since Fabregas. Thats a very, very long time, so what are the chances this kid is the one.

He plays in positions we have never historically had trouble with. If the £25m valuation is mutual, it's both generous and convenient given we are a bit strapped for cash at the end of the window. They fancy a player of ours who is technically surplus and we need a centre back desperately. It's not as if Upamecano has hit his ceiling either.

lNUh0uV.gif

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Should tell kola not to attack we have plenty of attacking options just stay back and tackle and bully players

He has done well in games where he wants to defend. Sp**s at home for example he was excellent. Just think he hates defending which is less than ideal for a left back!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We haven't curated a talent worth crying about since Fabregas. Thats a very, very long time, so what are the chances this kid is the one. So many future saviours have come and gone.

Mods, clean up on aisle 32.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He has done well in games where he wants to defend. Sp**s at home for example he was excellent. Just think he hates defending which is less than ideal for a left back!
He didn't even defend against guys with knives. Went on a full attack mode. You want him to defend on the football field?

Gunner-Union

He didn't even defend against guys with knives. Went on a full attack mode. You want him to defend on the football field?

With a good midfield and a left wing of either Nelson, pea or coutinho we can tell kola limit your attacks we have enough attacking prowess just sit deeper and intimidate opposition

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This one is complicated as expected as long Upamecano don't force the move we got zero chance to get him.

Malky

Established Member
****ing hell man, this day started with nothing but good feelings things would get done. Now we're close to being worse off than we were yesterday. One CB gone, none look like joining and Eriksen looks like going to United so Coutinho can join Sp**s. ****ing hell, man!!

Iceman10

Established Member
This one is complicated as expected as long Upamecano don't force the move we got zero chance to get him.

Reports are all over the place. First they say Leipzig would like ESR (loan or permanent), and now they say Leipzig aren't open to negotiating. Can't be both.

Top Bottom