• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

JENSON_GUNNER

I'll cry if this goes through and we get him by tomorrow. But looks more likely, we will take David Luiz as a stop-gap for this season and wait till January.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm sure we will try to get him next season and if doesnt extend his contract then he will only have a year left on it so we should be able to get him cheaper than 70-90m

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Is it you he’s been indirecting? Thought it was @Furious , after all he made @Slartibartfast retire. :lol:

Speaking of people disappearing for extended periods Furious is another one who does it. Think it’s because it’s impossible to remain that angry for long periods of time. Think he goes away, accumulates his life frustrations and then just lets loose on A-M. :lol:

Ffs, JLingz in my mentions.

The f*ck did I do to deserve this?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Genuinely prefer Luiz. No doubt Upamechano can be a monster defender, but we need leadership and experience, which Luiz provides.

Maybe we come back next summer, or maybe one of Holding or Chambers step up and Salibah slides in.

They can do one with Smith-Rowe as well. Pay us 5m to loan him and his value will shoot up to 50m. You can bid 80m for him next summer.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Was hoping we'd make a play on Upamecano.

He would be super expensive, terrible value for money considering his injury record and we do not need him when we have Saiba coming in next summer. Plus if we want to sign a center back from Leipzig we should sign Konaté instead.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I haven't really paid much attention to him in recent years but @say yes remains a big fan, maybe he can recall what Dean has got right.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
From what I've read his contract expires 2021 and Leipzig are worried about losing him on a free. I guess the player is in a good position to push for a move in Jan or next summer. I would love him at Arsenal, him Holding & Saliba would be a great future.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Saw some highlights of him from this weekend and he looked pretty dodgy.

Could be a good player, but shelling out 50M for him now and expecting him to transform the defence can only lead to disappointment.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom