Dayot Upamecano

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevi, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

RB Leipzig not selling Upamecano in January is a no-brainer. They are the league leaders in Bundesliga and advanced to the knock-out stages in the CL. Must be feeling good about their chances to go further, too.

The question has always been about whether we could get him in summer, imo. We might, if the players makes his intentions to not renew his contract known to the club. If he's willing to sign a new deal, no reason for them to sell, Konaté-Upamecano is a promising duo and RB Leipzig has high aspirations.

2. OspinaColada

OspinaColada New Member

3. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vantastico and El Duderino like this.
  4. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Gif time?

5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Confirmed fraud btw:

6. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

Mate, before you post PM @Rex Banter he's the in-house itk. He is going to tell you all the good or bad tweets. Amazing connections.

Rex Banter likes this.
  7. ClubLevel

ClubLevel Well-Known Member

Not that I am saying he is source but Camden but something up earlier on twitter about this.

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  8. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Just to piss off some posters.

Steps and say yes like this.
  9. #Davido

#Davido Member

Boateng on loan for the rest of the season. Providing there’s assurances he can stay relatively fit.

Then get this kid in the summer. He seems legit. Can pass, reads the game well, athletic and already pretty experienced for his age. Still a little rough around the edges but maybe Arteta can work on that on the training ground.

It all makes sense.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  10. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

If this happens it’ll be another Saliba type deal surely? Benefits everyone.

11. LG10

LG10 Well-Known Member

People should look at his injury record before they hype him up, gonna be another flop.

12. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

Apart from the injury he suffered last season he doesn't have any major injuries in his career and he has been relatively injury free this season so I'm not sure the worry is justified.

tap-in likes this.
  13. LG10

LG10 Well-Known Member

Lots of knee injuries already, top heavy, not worth the risk imo.

14. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

its only one big knee injury but I guess Arsenal medical department can make a call on that.

15. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

16. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Barcelona scrambling and getting absolutely rinsed yet again. You love to see it.

17. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Rubbish source.

18. 14Henry

14Henry Well-Known Member

Has anyone here actually watched more than 30-40 games with him in action. Theres a lot of talk about how good he is. But on what grounds?

How many people here watch Leipzig every week? Surely it takes a sample size this big to judge if someone is consistent, reliable, etc.

Mustafi looked good at times for us. Senderos had good games. However over the course of a season they showed they weren't good enough.

What makes this guy so good?

Saliba is already a "potential". Do we really need 2 "potentials" with limited experience at the heart of our dodgy defence.

Flying Okapis likes this.
  19. LG10

LG10 Well-Known Member

They haven't, hilarious how many people are pretending to know him. I gotta say he is fantastic on the ball and physically great but defensively don't think he's anything special. For 40M or so I think you go for him but like you said a Saliba Upa partnership won't get us anywhere next season.

20. Camron

Camron Established Member

On 29 games here. Can't wait to be able to give my opinion.

Aevi, NieThePiet, NCGooner and 12 others like this.