Dayot Upamecano

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevi, Dec 9, 2016.

1. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Its alright mate! We go again!

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  2. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Think he really just wanted to talk about something related to his favourite club liverpool

3. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Gomez is up there though, not second best in the league but an elite talent. I remember when we were linked with him.:(

Gooner416 likes this.
  4. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Liverpool signed Gomez the same summer we signed zero outfield players, just to make us all feel worse :facepalm:

Just glad we have Saliba arriving next season, don't know what I would have done if Sp**s signed him instead of us.

5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Sky Germany saying Bayern want him to replace Boateng.

6. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Sule, Pavard, Hernandez and now they want Upa? Share the f*cking riches, gready f*cks.

El Granit-Coq likes this.
  7. progman07

progman07 Well-Known Member

Fans who hype them have never actually seen them player - or maybe once or twice at best. Or if people do watch them, then they must have a huge amount of time for lower leagues.

TornadoTed likes this.
  8. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Fair point. Plenty of players I've never heard of that I'll go out of my way to watch once were remotely linked. Upa is good but is he right for us?

9. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

Bit unfair to call Bundesliga a "lower league". RB Leipzig also play in the Champions League. Not really that difficult to catch Upamecano in action. Fair point when it comes to Saliba, though.

10. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

11. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

Kia has a Brazilian uncle lined up for us.

12. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Maybe we take a shot at Hilton, CB at Montpellier. Only 43 years of age, well young and promising. And brazilian!

Hunta likes this.
  13. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

He’s not joining a EL club, he already plays for a more exciting club.

15. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

We've missed the boat on this. Not devastated though as I think that systems are more important than individuals. Plenty of good defenders out there.

16. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

The few times i watched Leipzig the last couple of seasons i always thought Konate looked better. But as it is just a few matches, i cant really draw any conclusions. We need a young CB, but older than Saliba, thats for sure. Ship out Sokratis to the middle east or MLS and try to get a decent fee for Mustafi, would be my play here. D. Luiz (C), Saliba, Chambers, Holding and a new one will do.

17. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

Yes please.

18. asukru

asukru Well-Known Member

This guy is wanted by every top team, however, I don't rule us out.

19. Goonger

Goonger Active Member

I do think we have a chance, if we can get the funds. He might see Barca / Bayern too big a step at this stage, we've obviously been tracking him / in his ear for a long time, we have an obvious slot for him to come in & play right away, we have the persuasive power of Guendouzi, he'll know all about the talent of Saliba, we have senior French speaking players currently in Aubameyang, Lacazette, & we have an aura for French players because of Wenger, Henry, Vieira etc.

The main issue for me will be the funds we have.

20. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

Take VVD and Alisson out of Klopps system and I bet they'd be leaky. Those two were the difference.