Dayot Upamecano

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevi, Dec 9, 2016.

1. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Its alright mate! We go again!

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  2. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Think he really just wanted to talk about something related to his favourite club liverpool

3. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Gomez is up there though, not second best in the league but an elite talent. I remember when we were linked with him.:(

Gooner416 likes this.
  4. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Liverpool signed Gomez the same summer we signed zero outfield players, just to make us all feel worse :facepalm:

Just glad we have Saliba arriving next season, don't know what I would have done if Sp**s signed him instead of us.

jmsmtthw28, Gooner416 and North5 like this.
  5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Sky Germany saying Bayern want him to replace Boateng.

6. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Sule, Pavard, Hernandez and now they want Upa? Share the f*cking riches, gready f*cks.

El Granit-Coq likes this.
  7. progman07

progman07 Well-Known Member

Fans who hype them have never actually seen them player - or maybe once or twice at best. Or if people do watch them, then they must have a huge amount of time for lower leagues.

TornadoTed likes this.
  8. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Fair point. Plenty of players I've never heard of that I'll go out of my way to watch once were remotely linked. Upa is good but is he right for us?

9. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

Bit unfair to call Bundesliga a "lower league". RB Leipzig also play in the Champions League. Not really that difficult to catch Upamecano in action. Fair point when it comes to Saliba, though.