• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would the release clause go down with every year when the player is expected to grow and improve as the time pass on?
Yeah, why have a high release clause in the years even the club isn’t expecting him to move and have it cheaper as he gets closer to a move?

Then why reject 60-70 when months later his release clause is coming to an end?

Yeah, why have a high release clause in the years even the club isn’t expecting him to move and have it cheaper as he gets closer to a move?

Then why reject 60-70 when months later his release clause is coming to an end?

I would say people are just making this stuff up. But aren't release clauses in the contracts open to the public in Bundesliga? Similar to La Liga?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why would we have bid that when his release clause is less than that?
His release clause was more than that but Arsenal tried to negotiate it down to 70m according to report but RB didn't budge

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

That doesn't make much sense logically for the club.

Is it like this with all release clauses in Bundesliga? It sounds like a rule to protect the players against their clubs.
It's negotiated by the player (agent) and the club when the player is being signed by the club.

It's not a rule. It's optional, I imagine.

But I think most agent especially in the bundesliga insist on it so they can move their client easily.

Maybe a bundesliga expert can throw more light on it?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I reckon 40m would get you Upamecano. Similar sort of money that Davinson Sanchez went for.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
whether he would want to come here is another question...

True yeah, but I imagine his wages aren't great at Leipzig and we could improve on them. He might be attracted by another club, but if we were able to make a good offer it's not unrealistic that he'd come here.

Could he forge a strong partnership with Saliba, that's the important question.

But yes this summer is a real test. Can the club prove itself to still be a desirable destination for up and coming talent.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Could see him moving to chelsea.

They are looking for a partner for Rudiger.

I thought it was going to be Christensen after Lampard talked him up. Seems lampard doesn't rate his youngsters after all

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Could see him moving to chelsea.

They are looking for a partner for Rudiger.

I thought it was going to be Christensen after Lampard talked him up. Seems lampard doesn't rate his youngsters after all[/QUOTE]

Fat Frank is building his teams around the likes of Abraham and Mount apparently.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Mount and Abraham are integral to Chelsea and Lampard next season right?

Dont really know what your getting at. I'm assuming at some point in the many things I have debated on here that Mount and Abraham are important players. They stats this season would suggest they are.

If you want to debate something or try to debate something based on something I've said quote me on it. At least then I can understand what your point is.

ArsenalFever

If theres any question marks surrounding a defenders general play, usually not the greatest sign, because one of the most important attributes for a defender is the ability to stay focused imo.
Focus and to be calm under pressure is important for a center back imo and what we should be looking to acquire with a signing.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If theres any question marks surrounding a defenders general play, usually not the greatest sign, because one of the most important attributes for a defender is the ability to stay focused imo.
Focus and to be calm under pressure is important for a center back imo and what we should be looking to acquire with a signing.

Yh, buying CB's is pretty difficult tbh. You can't just look at a guy's height, how many tackles they make, their pass percentage, or even their highlights and make a definitive judgement. You're better off just watching full games and listening to people who watch them regularly. A lot depends on what sort of system you play too.

Top Bottom